Chapter 22

Now here is a little suggestion no body asked for.

Listen to the song "kahi to hogi vo"  when you start reading Liam's part. 
Because I won't be dying alone bitches .
You can easily find this song in YouTube. It is a Hindi song.
But if you want to feel pain like I did. Please listen to it.

Thank u very much.
I am not even sorry.

********************************

Zayn opened his eyes and looked beside him. The bed was empty. He sighed and closed his eyes again.

Four months. Four months past since he left London.

He was still not used to waking up on his own bed in his huge room. He still missed waking up warm in Liam's arms. The bed felt cold and empty without him. But Zayn was not ready to forgive him for breaking his heart. And since he didn't wanted to do anything with Zayn and the baby, he was not going to involve him in his life again.

Zayn sighed and got up slowly. He kept his hand on his five months old bump rubbing it softly.

On coming back to New York his mother made sure he had a proper check up and they found he was already a month along.

"Good morning my sweet little pumpkin !!" his father yelled walking into his room.

Zayn rolled his eyes and muttered something under his breathe.

"can you stop calling me those stupid names," Zayn said annoyingly looking at his father.

"no. you are my baby. Now get up and go get fresh. Your mother had made something special for you," Yaser smiled hugging him, "it's already nine Zee. You have work. Now c'mon."

Zayn started working as an intern under a high profile designer named Alexander. Well he requested his father to let him work so his mind will be occupied when he was two months along. and since his father had some strong connections he got the internship very easily.

But that didn't really helped.

Anyways, he got out of the bed and went inside his bathroom. He took bath and brushed his teeth. He then walked into his closet where he had hundreds of cloths put nicely in a very organized manner. He put on his black jeans and then pulled out Liam's white shirt which Louis packed with his stuffs. He then pulled out his denim and fur jacket and walked towards his shoes section. He took out his comfortable white Nike air shoes and went out to his room.

He dropped the shoes on the floor and sighed placing his hands on his hips. Putting on his shoes was a different struggle. He sat down on his bed and put his foot inside his shoes.

"Good morning Zayn," a middle aged lady said entering his bedroom.

'Morning Sarah," Zayn said looking up at her.

"that's a struggle isn't it ?" She asked chuckling and Zayn huffed.

She kneeled down and helped him putting on his shoes.

"thank you," Zayn said politely.

"No problem dear. Now let's go your mother is calling you," she said and Zayn nodded.

Trisha appointed Sarah to look after Zayn as she and Zayn's father sometimes needs to go out for business. They didn't wanted to take any risk with their son leaving him alone. They were trying their best to keep him safe and happy. They knew he was hurt but they wanted to make sure that Zayn knows that they were always there for him. So they appointed her soon after Zayn came back to them.

Zayn put on his jacket and took his back pack before walking out of his bedroom. He closed the white elegant hallway and then climbed down the fancy marble staircase. He entered the dining room where his father was already sitting in his chair doing something in his cell phone. His parents has a huge fancy and luxurious mansion though.