Chapter 48

A short vacation was a good idea. And Zayn was glad he agreed on it. he was a little upset that he won't be seeing any drama though but he was happy that he was with Liam. He was willing to make his relationship go stronger and he was working on it too.

He wanted to be with Liam and start a happy life with him. he was happy that Liam's thoughts were mutual.

At the moment they were sitting on the sand by the ocean watching the sun going down while listening to their favorite songs sharing the earphone.

Liam held Zayn's waist a little tightly breathing out in calmness.

He placed his chin on Zayn's shoulder pecking his cheeks. Zayn smiled a little placing hands over Liam's.

Zayn looked back a little and Liam placed their lips together. Liam kissed his softly and pulled away a little before placing their lips together again.

He took the earphone and kept it aside before pulling his boyfriend on his lap kissing him deeply.

Zayn pulled away a little to look at his boyfriend. He placed his hands on either side of his face looking deep into his eyes which were shining golden because of the sunset.

"I never thought I could love you. or maybe I just did even before I knew," Zayn said placing their lips together again.

"You know I love you more," Liam mumbled against his lips. Zayn hummed pushing him down. He sat on his abdomen turning the kissing into a hot one.

Zayn moaned into Liam's mouth making him hard as each second passed by. Liam just loved his voice. It was like heaven in his ear. All those sounds were making it impossible for him to resist.

As much as he wanted to fuck him there and then he didn't want to hurt him.

"Babe, let's go inside. I don't want to hurt you," Liam said pulling away a little.

"But nobody is here Liam," Zayn said pouting.

Liam chuckled shaking his head, "I love it when you get wild Baby, but no, let's go inside. we don't want to go through everything all over again, now do we ?" he asked. Zayn shook his head and got off him.

Liam got up and pulled him up on his feel only to pick him up in his arms. They made it to their bedroom and Liam placed him on their bed. He got on top of him and placed their lips together again. Zayn placed his arms around Liam's neck pulling him closer.

Liam took off his jeans and pulled away for a moment to take off their T-shirts. Zayn took off his jeans and pushed it down his soft legs. Liam took his time making sure not to leave Zayn's lips unswollen.

Zayn whimpered a little closing his eyes when Liam bite on his bottom lip. Liam let go of them and kissed them softly before moving down. Giving him marks all over his soft golden skin.

He kissed his soft and flat belly before taking off his black thong.

He then spread his legs and got out of bed. Zayn frowned at his action but then noticed him pulling out some lube and a pack of condom.

Liam came back and sit in between his boyfriend's legs. He leaned and placed their lips together again kissing him softly. His fingers gently touching his entrance. He then pushed his finger in and Zayn held him tightly. he pulled away and looked down but Liam moved to his sweet spot making him a moaning mess. His fingers working carefully. He then pulled out his fingers and Zayn whimpered at the loss.

"Patience babe," Liam chuckled sitting straight in between his legs.

He put on the protection and put some good amount of lube on his hard length trying to make it as easy as possible considering Zayn was having sex after months.