Chapter 37

"Where are you going Trisha ?" Yaser asked watching his wife getting ready. He tied his shoe lace and put on his blazer and fixed his expensive watch on his wrist.

"Hospital," she replied.

"So, you are going there as Zayn's mother or Liam's hater ?" he asked and she glared at him looking at the mirror.

"what is this question ?" she asked back.

"I just want to know if you are going there as Zayn's Mother or Liam's hater. Because if you are going there to meet our son, I'll personally go with you there but if you are going there to make a mess I won't let you leave this house till Zayn gets out of the hospital and goes home with his boyfriend," he said and she turned around with fire burning in her eyes.

"what the hell is your problem ? why the fuck are you behind me !? My baby is in pain and I am going so I can take care of my son -," she said but Yaser cut her mid-sentence.

"Fine then. You are going to take care of our son. Now remember that," he said getting up from his bed and made his way out of his bedroom, "Come down fast!" he yelled making her even more mad.

She groaned in frustration and walked out of the room grabbing her purse.

She went downstairs and found her husband in the kitchen taking out the food they made for Zayn. he put it in a basket and passed it to his wife.

"take this and come. We are getting late. It's already lunch time. I'll take out the car," he said walking out. Minutes later she heard the honks and wiped out her tear that ran down out of anger. she has never been this angry with Yaser in her life.

She made her way towards the door and got out. She got inside the car and Yaser started driving. He glanced at her every now and then and sighed.

"Liam," Zayn called still looking the rain that was pouring heavily.

"Yes babe," Liam said looking up at him.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled. Still not looking at him.

Liam shifted a little closer towards Zayn and held his hand. Zayn closed his eyes and tears started to flow down again. he started whimpering and Liam's heart broke at the sight of his lover so much in physical and emotional pain.

"Nothing was your fault baby. Nothing was. It was an accident and I am so thankful to God that you are safe. I know we lost our first baby but that doesn't mean we won't be getting this happiness again. we will babe. And that time we will be even more prepared for our kids to come. With a much stronger relationship between us. We will plan our baby," Liam tried to console but it hardly worked.

Zayn kept on crying. "No Liam. You told me not to leave the house but I did. If I would have just stayed at home. our baby would have been safe. But – but I........I'm sorry," Zayn cried.

Liam embraced him and let him cry.

"it's okay babe. I am not blaming you for anything , love. It was an accident," He said softly rubbing his back.

"So you will not leave me ?" Zayn asked holding him even tighter.

"No baby. Why will I ? I love you and I want to stay till death do us part. I'm not going anywhere. Relax," Liam said and Zayn sighed mumbling an 'okay'.

Zayn pressed his cheek on Liam's shoulder and he ran his fingers through his jet black hair.

"Babe. I want you to know something," Liam said and Zayn pulled away a little to look at Liam's face. he pouted while frowning a little blinking slowly looking at Liam.