Chapter 19

The next morning Zayn woke up to an empty bed. He missed the warmth radiating from Liam's body. He sat up and looked out of the balcony. The sky was gray and cold. He picked up the shirt from the floor and put it on. He then looked all over floor searching for his lacy underwear which Liam threw away last night in excitement. He found it and got out of the bed. He picked it up and put it on. He made the bed properly and walked out of the room.

The warm smell of coffee hit his nose and he covered his mouth suddenly feeling nauseous. He ran towards the bathroom and kneeled in front of the toilet. He started throwing up. He flushed after he was done and got up. He stood infront of the sink and turned on the tap. He brushed his teeth and splashed cold water on his face.

"Zayn, you okay ?" Liam said walking up to him. Zayn wiped his face from a fresh towel shaking his head. Liam rubbed his back gently and Zayn leaned against his chest.

"you will be fine babe," Liam said and Zayn hummed in response.

"Okay let me prepare you a bath," Liam said but Zayn shook his head.

"I'll just take a shower," Zayn mumbled.

"fine then I will prepare you some breakfast," Liam said.

"No coffee please," Zayn said taking off his shirt.

Liam whispered an 'okay' before leaving him alone. He came out of the bathroom and opened the windows of the living room allowing the smell of coffee to move out. He went inside the kitchen an did the same. He then stood in front of the stove and leaned forward a little placing both of his hands on the counter.

Liam closed his eyes and breathed out.

He then grabbed his cell phone and dialed his sister's number.

"hey," Liam said when his sister answered the line.

"good morning Li. How did you called me so early," she asked.

"umm well I called to remind you that Zayn and I will be coming. But can you give us some time around the afternoon because I have a meeting with the investors tonight. And I don't know how long it will take in the clinic," Liam said taking out some eggs from the fridge.

"Listen bro, I'm packed today. Well you can do one thing, leave Zayn with me and go straight to the meeting I will take him with me or just tell me what is happening. If nothing sounds serious I will give him some meds. He will be fine," Ruth said.

"okay I will tell you what is happening with him," Liam said breaking the eggs and putting it in a bowl, " he is going crazy. Honestly !"

"Liam! What the hell" Ruth groaned, "physically. Liam physically what is happening with him!"

"well , his moods are Killing me Ruth. He is – like one moment he is happy and the next second he will cry. Like he asked me to get him burger and Ice cream and I did took him to McDonalds. He was happy to see this burger but started crying when he found his ice cream was missing," Liam told her and she hummed.

"and ?" she asked.

"umm his lower belly is hurting since past few days. And also he is having headache. Plus he is always tired and sleepy," Liam informed her.

"okay. Wow. Umm – is he feeling nauseous too ?" she asked rubbing her temple.

"yeah. He threw up when he smelled coffee like ten minutes ago," Liam said.

And now she didn't knew how to tell him what were the symptoms showing. She knew it very well that it was not going to end up good.

"well, I guess. I will come by later. Don't worry he is – he is fine," Ruth said not willing to tell him anything over the phone and make things worst for Zayn.