Chapter 50

A week past since the couple came back from their short vacation. And soon after returning, Liam got busy with some important work. Zayn has still left a week to join his new job and so he had nothing to do at home.

Zayn was successfully ignoring Andre. But for how long ? he knew soon they would come face to face and then he didn't know what he would do.

He had nobody to talk to regarding this matter and he really missed his friends at that time. They had always been by his side. They have always supported him but Zayn was done with all the childish act they pulled and he was just done. but he really wished that they were still together.

Zayn sighed and walked inside the building. "Hi. Is Liam free now ?" he asked the receptionist.

"Oh, Hi, Zayn. And Mr. Payne is in a meeting right now. He will be free in like twenty minutes approx. you can wait," She said smiling a little.

"Thanks you. I'll wait in his cabin," Zayn said.

"Of course," she said. Zayn smiled a little at her before walking inside the elevator. He thanked God that Andre didn't walk in like he did when Zayn came to visit Liam for the first time.

He got out on the floor where Liam's cabin was and made his way towards it ignoring Liam's assistant.

He walked inside the cabin and it was empty. He sat down on the couch with his legs pulled to his chest waiting for his boyfriend to come. He then pulled out his cell phone and opened the gallery. He tapped on one of the pictures and smiled a little. Harry and Louis were his best friends. But not anymore. He slid to another picture and the more he looked at them the more he got sad. He then thought of reaching out to either one of them. Maybe Harry would answer his call.

He dialed his number and waited a little. When it started to ring Zayn's heart picked up its pace and he got nervous. He disconnected the call and kept his phone aside on the table immediately like it was the remote of a bomb.

Few minutes passed and his cell phone rang. He looked and found Harry calling him. he picked up his phone thinking if he should answer it or not. His finger was placed right above the answering button. He was thinking when the door opened and he looked up accidently picking up the call.

"Fancy seeing you here baby," Andre smiled walking inside the cabin closing the door behind him.

"What- what are you doing here ?" Zayn asked visibly being uncomfortable in his presence.

"I heard you came to meet Payne. So I thought why not come and pay you a visit," he said walking towards Zayn. His eyes never leaving Zayn's body and the black-haired lad felt way too creepy by that.

"I-I don't want t-to meet you," Zayn stuttered looking away from him.

Andre chuckled standing in front of Zayn towering him. he bent down to his level and Zayn shifted backwards on the couch trying to have some distance.

His phone slipped from his hand and landed on the couch. little did he knew it was still on.

"So now you stutter," he chuckled leaning closer to him while Zayn tried to move away from him but Andre held his shoulder pushing him back on the couch hovering him.

"Get away from me," Zayn tried to push him away but Andre held his wrists tightly.

"C'mon babe. Don't be like this now. I just want to make you feel better," Andre said in his ears making him shiver.

"No. please go away," Zayn said closing his eyes. "See how you are so soft now. where is your sassiness baby ?" he mocked.

"Go away please," Zayn plead again and not like it was having any affect on Andre.