Chapter 69

Later that night, Yaser went out to meet up with somebody and Zayn was in his bed room working on some design.

Liam was sitting on his bed facing towards the open window creeping on Zayn again. Liam's laptop was on and papers were spread all over his bed but his mind and heart were admiring the person sitting at certain distance from him. he was just looking at Zayn lost in his work. He then saw Zayn suddenly got up and ran out of his bedroom which concerned him a little.

Zayn came back with Faith in his arms who seemed to be crying. Zayn was trying to calm her down but she was crying non-stop.

"What's wrong baby?" Zayn asked walking all around his bedroom rubbing his crying child's back. "Mama," She cried hugging.

"It's okay love. I'm here. It's okay," Zayn said trying to calm her.

"Leeyum," she cried and Zayn stopped walking.

"Relax baby, I'm here," Zayn said sitting on the bed with his child.

"Leeyum Mama," She cried looking up at her Mum, "Candy." She cried wanting her pet.

"You can play with Candy in the morning baby. Its night baby, see," Zayn said walking towards the open window showing her outside.

"No Mama now!" she said crying loudly. "don't do this love. please. I promise I will bring over your pet," Zayn said trying to calm her. "No Mama Now! Leeyum too and Bitch!" she cried and Zayn sighed.

He looked out and saw Liam's bedroom light was on.

"Okay baby. Okay. Don't cry please," Zayn said wiping out her tears. He then slipped into his unicorn slipper and left his apartment. Faith placed her head on her Mama's shoulder holding tight her bunny soft toy. She was still sniffing and whimpering and Zayn got worried because that has never happened before. He walked out of the building and crossed the road entering the opposite building. He reached to Liam's penthouse and rang the door bell. Seconds later, Liam opened the door and saw Zayn standing there with their child.

"Zayn?" He asked by his surprise visit.

"I'm sorry to disturb but I don't know- she is crying non-stop asking for you and her pet and who the hell is Bitch?" Zayn asked.

Liam chuckled taking Faith from Zayn, "It's Niall. She calls him that."

"No wonder why," Zayn said rolling his eyes.

"Come in please," Liam said and Zayn stepped inside the penthouse.

"Leeyum, Candy?" She asked looking at him still sniffing and whimpering.

"It's sleeping love. Why are you crying sweets?" Liam asked wiping out her wet face.

"Mean dreams. Not good," she whimpered, "Bad!"

Zayn huffed because he has been trying to know what was the matter but she didn't tell a word to him but she was telling Liam everything at once. A pang of jealousy. That's what he felt in his heart.

"It's okay. It's gone. It's over love. you are fine now," Liam said placing her head on his shoulder. After sometimes, she calmed down and Liam put the sipper bottle in her mouth. She drank some water before going to sleep again.

Zayn was watching them and his heart was beating so damn fast. the connection between Liam and Faith was bothering him a little. And he didn't know what to do about it.

"I-I will take her back," Zayn said extending his hands to reach his child. Liam nodded and tried to part them a little. But Faith whimpered not parting from her dad.