Chapter 58

"What cause the change of mind?" Liam asked sitting comfortably on the couch.

"I don't know. I'm going to sleep don't wake me up till we reach," Niall said pulling the cover over himself.

They were currently getting settled on Liam's private plane.

Karl and Kimberly joined them and once the plane was in the air, Liam poured himself some whiskey.

Niall removed the cover a little and looked at his watch. Six-thirty.

He looked at Liam and didn't really know what the hell to do with him? he has completely lost himself over past few years and even though Niall tried there was nothing he could do.

Liam felt a gaze on him and looked up at his brother like best friend.

"If you want one then just say," he said and Niall rolled his eyes.

"It's hardly seven in the morning and you are already on. I don't know what to do with you Liam," he said getting up from the couch.

He snatched away his glass and threw it somewhere.

"If not for yourself then for me. don't fucking drink till we land. Please," he said grabbing his blanket, "And now shift." Niall pushed him to the side and laid down next to him throwing his legs and arms over him.

Liam knew why Niall trapped him like that but he chose to listen for once and leaned back.

"You made a mess," he commented looking at the alcohol spilled on the floor.

"I'll cut your throat," Niall said pulling the cover over himself.

"Why is he like that? I don't understand him at all," Kimberly said getting up to clean the mess.

"Go to sleep. Or go give your head against the wall if you are trying to understand him," Karl said closing his eyes.

Back in Paris, Zayn was helping his designer to fix something while Faith was playing somewhere near him.

"Pin it up from the back," He said holding the fabric lightly. His designer obeyed at once.

He was so focused that he didn't noticed Harry coming in.

Faith who was playing in front of a mirror saw him and got excited but he signaled her to stay quite and she put he little finger on her lips.

Harry walked behind Zayn silently placed his hands on his waist blowing air in his ear.

Zayn gasped jumping a little he turned around and saw Harry laughing at his reaction.

Faith laughed happily jumping and clapping her little hands that her Mum got scared.

"Harry!" he hit him and Harry hugged him.

"Relax. Your heart is racing," Harry said as he could feel his heart beating so fast.

"You scared me," Zayn said hugging him back.

No wonder people assume they were dating.

"How are you?" he asked and Zayn pulled away a little.

"Fine," he smiled a little. But Harry could see the emptiness very clearly. His smiles weren't as bright as they used to be. And he missed it so much.

"Listen, wrap up for today. We are going to have some fun," he said.

"Harry!" Faith shouted hugging his leg.

Zayn pulled away from Zayn and picked up his little girl.

"Where?" Zayn asked caressing her cheeks.