Chapter 33

"Hi, I'm here to meet Liam Payne. Can you please inform him ?" Zayn said to the receptionist. It was the day when Liam was leaving for LA later that night. Zayn finished his work earlier and thought it was a good idea to go visit Liam. So he could take him out for lunch.

"give me two minutes darling," she smiled a little picking up the telephone. Zayn mumbled an 'okay' and sigh rubbing his bump.

"Mr. Payne is in a meeting. He will be out in few minutes," she said and Zayn nodded, "Umm can I ask who are you ?" she asked.

"Oh yeah I'm sorry I didn't introduced myself. I'm Zayn, his boyfriend," Zayn said smiling.

"Nice meeting you Zayn and Mr. Payne must be out now. Thirty eighth floor. there you will find Rea on the front desk she will guide you to Mr. Payne's cabin," she said and Zayn thanked him walking over the elevator. Another man came and got inside the elevator. Zayn took out his cell phone minding his business.

"Um never seen you here before," he said looking at him from top to bottom and Zayn looked up at him.

"um yeah. I came here for the first time that's why," he replied and went back chatting with Harry.

"to meet somebody ?" he asked again looking softly at Zayn beautiful features.

"my boyfriend," he said without looking up from his cell phone.

Love how he is going around claiming Liam his boyfriend.

"And who that lucky man might be ?" he inquired.

Zayn looked up at him not liking how much the man was questioning him.

"what is that to you ? mind your own business," Zayn snapped. The man just chuckled shaking his head.

"apparently I am minding my business, love. You are in my company's building. I should be aware of who is coming. Especially when the visitor is as beautiful as you," he smirked. And that's it.

"are you fucking blind ? I notice how you are trying to flirt with me when it is clear as hell that I am pregnant and here to meet my boyfriend. Behaya," Zayn said and walked out when the elevator opened.

The man got out behind him and Zayn walked to the desk the receptionist told him about.

"Hi, can you please tell me where is Liam Payne's cabin ?" he asked and Rae. Liam's PA looked up at him.

She looked up at him with raised brows. from the very first look of Rae, Zayn could tell she was 'that' kind of secretary. And he would love to kill Liam if he ever thought of putting a single finger on her sluty body.

"You are suppose to answer not stare Miss. Rae Scott," he said and Zayn rolled his eyes.

"S- sorry sir," she stuttered on hearing his boss' voice, "please go-go straight. His cabin is there," she said. Zayn shook his head at her and started walking towards Liam's cabin.

He opened the door and found Liam talking to someone on his cellphone.

"Liam," he said and he looked up at him. he smiled at him and open his arms for him. Zayn hugged him while he kept on talking about god knows what. Zayn patiently waited for Liam to get over with his talking.

"what are you doing here babe ?" Liam said hugging him properly.

"my work was done. and I was hungry," Zayn said.

"okay babe, let's go get you some food," Liam said and he nodded. Zayn looked up at him and Liam pressed their lips together.

But someone have to ruin the moment.