Chapter 40

"Can't you stay a little longer ?" Zayn asked handing Ruth her purse.

It was eight at night and Ruth and Karen were leaving for airport.

"No, love. You know I'm a doctor right ? and I can't ignore my job for any longer. But I promise I'll visit you soon," Ruth said holding his cheeks. She pecked his forehead and hugged him.

"okay," Zayn mumbled hugging him back.

"Ruth, it's getting late," Liam said approaching them.

"I hate him," Zayn mumbled pulling away making her chuckled. "I'll see you soon. Take care," Ruth said walking out Zayn walked her out and saw Karen telling something to the boys.

"Bye," Zayn said and Karen turned towards him. "Aw baby, come here," she said hugging him.

"take care love," she said rubbing her back. she pulled away and smiled at him. "Mom, let's go," Liam said dragging their bags out of the penthouse.

Zayn pouted looking at Liam's behavior. He stomped him foot and ran up to his bedroom slamming shut the door.

"Well Liam's got to deal with him," Niall said watching the door slammed. The door bell rang and Harry opened.

"Hi young Harold," Yaser smiled.

"Hello old man," Harry said rolling his eyes at the name.

"So how's things with Lou ?" he asked handing him a plastic bag.

"Just know that he is alive because I love Zayn and don't want to see him cry anymore," Harry said looking inside the bag curiously.

"Yaser !" Louis yelled happily running towards him and hugging him.

"Hi to you too Loubear," he chuckled hugging him back.

"Did you brought ice cream ?" he asked.

"Of course I did. Now let's go eat it. and where is Zee ?" He asked.

"well, Ruth and Karen left for airport and Zayn got upset. He is angry at Liam," Harry answered.

"why is he angry at Liam ?" Yaser asked.

"Zayn can answer better. But I guess because Karen and Ruth left that's why," Louis said.

"Hmm, okay. You guys eat. I'll talk to him," Yaser said letting of Louis.

"I'll bring ice cream for you in his room," Harry said walking towards the kitchen.

Yaser climbed the stairs and knocked at his son's bedroom door.

"Baby it's me your father. Open the door," Yaser said.

"Fuck off !" Zayn yelled and Yaser raised his brows. he could hear him crying and sighed.

"How about you open the door ? I brought ice cream. C'mon now pumpkin," he said knocking again.

"No !" Zayn yelled again still crying.

"C'mon now baby. Please," he said. Harry brought the tray and looked at him. Yaser too the tray and nodded. Harry sighed hearing his best friend crying and sighed.

He went downstairs leaving Yaser alone.

"see the ice cream will melt then don't tell me it got ruined. Don't you want to eat it ? I'm sure Niall must have eating the rest already. Open the door love. Please or fine. I'm going to enjoy it with Lou," Yaser plead.

Zayn opened the door. He looked at his father and walked inside again.

Yaser walked behind him and closed the door. He kept the tray on the table and took the ice cream bowls. He sat down next to Zayn and passed him his bowl.