Chapter 38

"Zayn, baby. Listen to you father," Trisha sighed folding his clothes and keeping it in his bag.

It was the day when he was getting discharged from the hospital. His parents wanted him to stay at their place for few days so they could take care of him properly. But Zayn didn't want to go with them.

"No," he said turning away from her. Liam entered the room with doctor for Zayn's final check up before he got discharge.

"Hello Zayn, how are you feeling ?" the doctor asked.

Zayn looked up at him and nodded lightly.

"Okay. Let's get this needle out. It will hurt just a little," he said picking up Zayn's hand to take out the needle inserted into his nerve through which the blood was going into his system.

Liam held him rubbing his back. he closed his eyes holding Liam's shirt tight in his fist. Doctor took it out and put a band aid on it. He then checked him up properly.

"He is recovering. Don't miss the medicines. Feed him well and keep him hydrated. No picking up weights. No stressing out. Just relax," he said.

"Thanks doctor," Liam said with a small smile. Zayn hugged Liam and sighed.

Nothing was how he imagined things to be. He imagined going home from hospital with his baby not without her.

He placed his hand on his flat belly and closed his eyes sniffing.

"No baby. Please. Don't cry," Liam said wiping out his tears.

"Zayn c'mon change your clothes. Then we can leave," Trisha said keeping comfortable sweatpants and hoddie in front of him.

Tisha walked out of the room to find her husband. "what did he said ?" Yaser asked coming towards her holding the packet of Zayn's medicines.

"you know how stubborn he is. Go talk to him. he is not listening to me," she said. They both made their way towards the room.

Yaser opened the door and smiled looking at the view. Zayn was sitting on the bed holding his bunny crying and sniffing. Liam was tying his boyfriend's shoe lace speaking softly trying to console him. Liam got up after tying Zayn's lace and hugged him.

"Do you still think Liam will ever want to hurt our son Trisha ?" Yaser asked in a low voice.

"Can you predict future Yaser ?" she questioned back.

"I can't but I know it for sure that whatever you are trying to do will only cause pain. Stop it. And Zayn will go with Liam," he said.

"Absolutely no," she protested.

"Fine. For your satisfaction. I'll try," he said walking inside the hospital room.

"Baby, you ready to go ?" he asked Zayn nodded his head and looked up at his father.

"Let's go home babe," Liam said helping him to get off the bed.

"He is coming with us Liam. You don't worry about him," Trisha said.

"Who said ? did I say, I'm coming with you ? I clearly said no. why can't you understand ? and why will he not worry ? we lost our child. You didn't lose anything," Zayn said glaring at him mom, "I'm going home. My home." he said and took Liam's hand walking out of the room.

"Told you," Yaser said picking up the bag and walking behind them.

Trisha swallowed her anger and unclenched her fist. Nobody talks to her like that. nobody says no to her. She always get's what she want and how she want them to be. But the thing here is, it was her son she was dealing with. Not just anyone. Her own son. Her own flash and blood.  what she was expecting ? she should have known better.