Chapter 57

It was early in the morning and Liam woke up. "Shit," he cursed holding his head. He then silently pushed away the girl he spent the night with and got dressed in his clothes. He put on his shoes and walked out of her bedroom. he found the way out and left. Like he always did.

He got in his car and took out two pills of painkiller. He looked in his car and found a bottle of water. he took the pills and waited for few seconds. He then ignited the engine and drove away.

He came back to his penthouse and stripped his clothes hopping in the shower. He turned on the shower and placed his hands on the wall looking down.

He would never be able to understand why Zayn cheated on him? he loved him to beyond any level. He would never be able to understand where he was lacking. He closed his eyes and sighed. "I hate you," he muttered punching the wall.

After the shower he got out and wrapped a towel around his waist. He went downstairs and then in the kitchen.

He poured himself some whiskey and was about the take the glass when Niall snatched it throwing away the drink in the basin.

"Its fucking seven in the morning," he said keeping the glass away.

"Does it look like I care?" Liam rolled his eyes taking the bottle. Niall clenched his jaw balling his fist. Liam turned around ready to walk away but Niall held his shoulder turning him around. He took the bottle and emptied the it in the sink.

"It's wasting your time," Liam said.

"Then why don't you stop bastard ?!!" he yelled.

"I don't want to," Liam said.

"It's not the end of the world Liam," Niall said being patience.

"It did. Three years ago, when I saw those pictures and everything. My world ended," Liam said walking out of the kitchen.

"And you believed ?! just like that! you didn't even allow him to talk Liam! you believed what that motherfucker showed you!" Niall yelled in frustration. He was done with Liam's behavior and he didn't want to deal with that anymore.

"Talk ?! seriously? Like he had anything to say except for lies!" Liam yelled back.

"What if Andre was lying? What if something bad happened and instead of standing with him you pushed him away. What if Andre framed it that way?" Niall asked breathing harshly.

"What bad Niall? We saw how he was under him! we saw it clearly! His hands all over his body! Fucking hell," Liam's anger raged once again and he started to lose control.

"We still don't know how things led to what happened. Zayn -," Niall said but Liam stopped him.

"Don't take his name in front of me I'll hurt you," Liam warned. He walked away and Niall sighed.

"You are going to regret so much," he said walking back in his room.

Niall shifted to New York City soon after that incident. He was being paranoid sitting at home. he was worried for Liam and it was so obvious.

Liam got dressed and left the penthouse. Soon Niall too left for his work.

Niall tried to contact both Harry and Zayn but he got nothing. He once saw they were in Paris but didn't know how to contact them.

He knew there was so much more to the story. And wanted to clear out everything. But it just seemed impossible at the time. He couldn't ask for his contact from Zayn's parents or they would kill him.