Chapter 43

Later that day Liam came home late at night. He took off his blazer and dropped it on the couch. he went upstairs to his bedroom and found it empty. He checked the bathroom and it was empty too. So where was Zayn ? he called for him but got nothing in reply. He suddenly became worried and went downstairs. He checked everywhere but Zayn was not at home. Louis wasn't either. He pulled out his cell phone and dialed Zayn's number but found his cell phone buzzing on the couch.

"Damn it !" he cursed and took few steps towards Niall's room when he hard the door opened. He turned and saw Zayn entering the penthouse with Burger in his arms.

"where the fuck was you !?" Liam asked walking towards him.

Zayn looked at him got a little scared because of the hard look on his face.

"I asked you something Zayn," Liam said looking deep into his eyes. Zayn could see the anger but what he didn't see was worry.

"Out to take a walk with Burger," Zayn said taking off his dirty shoes.

"At this time of night ? it's fucking twelve," Liam said walking closer to him, "And why then hell you didn't take your phone ?"

Zayn bite his lip feeling a little nervous because Liam was intimidating.

"What ?" Liam asked again.

"I- I was not f-feeling good. So I went o-out for a w-walk," Zayn stuttered.

Liam sometimes scares him and there was nothing he could do about it.

"So fucking late ! You don't really think anything, do you !?" Liam partially yelled making him flinched.

"Sorry," Zayn whispered looking down. Liam sighed and took his hand guiding him upstairs to their bedroom.

Liam entered the room and let go of his hand.

"What made you feel uneasy ?" Liam asked.

Zayn remain silent looking at his feet and soon Liam noticed tears sliding down his face.

Liam felt bad for raising his voice at him. he just hates it when his boyfriend cried.

"Come here," Liam said pulling him in his arms. He sat down and placed him on his lap holding him tightly.

"What made you upset babe ?" Liam questioned but this time gently.

"I read the chats between Lou and Harry after Louis left. And I felt very bad because there is nothing I can do to fill the gap. They agreed on never seeing each other. And - and its because of me. Louis lied to me that his dad was calling him back but he left because of the argument he had with y-you. Harry too has his tickets booked but Louis convenesed him to stay," Zayn cried. Holding his boyfriend.

Liam rubbed his back trying to calm him down whispering sweet thing in his ears.

"Don't blame yourself babe. They are just being childish. They will come around eventually. Everything will be fine," Liam said kissing the side of his head.

"Everyone says that they want the best for me but why they hurt me then ? I'm hurt enough Liam. I lost my baby. And it's not even a month. I don't need anybody else to hurt me. I'm not an object. They make me feel very vulnerable. I want to be strong for you but they all makes it very hard for me. they make me feel like I can't do anything for myself if they won't do it for me," Zayn cried and pulled away a little to look at his boyfriend, "I just want to be with you. and spend my time with you. talk about what we have loss and what's coming. I don't want to worry about anything else."

Liam wiped out his boyfriend's tears and smiled a little.

"then you don't have to do it. just focus on me okay ?" Liam said and Zayn nodded, "I love you baby." Liam said placing his lips on his. He fell back on the bed with Zayn on top of him. he rolled once and Zayn was underneath him. Liam moved his lips and Zayn closed his eyes feeling his lips.