Chapter 76

"Go to your bedroom and get changed then come down for breakfast," Yaser said and Zayn nodded silently going up to his bedroom.

Zayn went to his bedroom and then to the bathroom. he took bath still crying feeling bad.

He then put on his bathrobe and stepped into his closet and started searching for something to wear.

"Put these on. It's cold outside. They will keep you warm," Trisha said handing him a cute baby pink warm pj set, "ordered for you few days back."

Zayn took the bag and kept it aside.

"I'm sorry mom. I didn't want to upset you but I did. I'm so sorry," Zayn said looking down.

"It's alright Zee. I understand. Now put this on and you better do something cute to apologize to your baba. He is really upset," She said before walking out.

Zayn put on his soft comfy clothes and unicorn slippers before walking out of his bedroom. he looked everywhere but his Baba was nowhere to be found. He pouted walking out in the garden.

He saw all the pretty flowers that his mother and he planted were blooming so beautifully. He walked closer to them and touched them gently with his fingertips.

"Hi. You all are so pretty," he giggled to himself before plucking some of them.

He came inside the house and it seemed so empty. His mom wasn't in the kitchen and so was his father.

He walked further and heard some noise coming from the gym area.

He peeked inside a found his dad doing his routine work out.

"Baba," he said walking towards him and Yaser turned to look. Zayn stopped in front of him with his hands behind his back. Yaser saw the mirror in front of him and saw what he was hiding.

God his kid was cute.

"I'm sorry Baba," he said giving him the flowers he plucked.

Yaser sighed looking at them and then looked at his son.

"It's impossible for me to stay mad at you, you know that right?" he chuckled receiving the flowers, "Come here," he said pulling him in a hug.

"No! get away! you are sweaty!" Zayn cringed pulling away from him.

"Okay, okay, I'll go take bath," He said ending the training session for that day.

Zayn walked out and went to the living room. he sat down on the couch and took out his cell phone. He started looking at the situation in his working place. Then then saw some invitation for dinner. Since everybody knew he was in New York City.

"I didn't bring any of my clothes to wear," he mumbled to himself.

"Then we will go shopping. How about that?" Trisha said sitting down next to him.

"Yeah, I need to go to shopping now," Zayn said.

"Your luggage is here. Have breakfast and go get ready," Trisha said.

The family then had their breakfast and then got ready to leave for shopping. Trisha and Zayn went shopping while Yaser left for work.

Meanwhile, Liam dressed up his kid and was sitting in the theater room watching movies with her while having cupcakes.

"Daddy, Harry," she said suddenly grabbing Liam's attention.

Liam didn't know what to tell her. He had no idea what did Zayn told her about him being away.

"He is working love. do you want some more cupcakes?" he asked.

"Fish!" she said jumping a little.