Changes

Elias

I pulled into the driveway, then parked. I turned off the engine and sat there with Tori.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked, glancing at Tori.

"No, because I don't want a lecture," Tori said, not looking at me.

"No lecture, but I'm curious what happened to your lip," I mentioned.

Tori sighed. "Bradley hit me."

I sat there, feeling my anger build.

"So I decked him," Tori added.

My lips curled into a smirk.

"I thought Deacon was coming to pick me up," Tori mentioned.

"Mom has Deacon doing something for her. She told me to go," I replied.

Tori looked at me as I looked at her.

"Tell me you ended things with Bradley," I said.

"Yep, I did," Tori told me.

"Bradley didn't deserve you."

"Well, it doesn't matter. It's not like guys are beating down my door."

I looked at Tori with intensity. She got out of the car and went home. Tori change a lot. She wasn't that kid I sat next to and talked to at night. She grew into a fantastic person.

I got out of the car and strolled into the house. Mom met me at the door.

"Did you pick up Tori?" Mom asked me.

"Yeah, and Bradley thought it's a good idea to put his hands on her," I mentioned.

Mom looked at me with concern.

"So, what do you plan to do about it?" Mom asked.

I looked at my mom and walked past her. I walked down the hallway and tapped on my brother's doors. They stuck their heads out of their bedrooms.

"Let's go," I ordered.

Nate and Deacon looked at each other as I pivoted on my heel. They followed me out to the car. We got in, and Deacon sat in the back, leaning in between the seats. I backed out as our parents came out of the house.

"Where are the boys going?" Dad asked mom.

"Bradley Wilson hit Tori," mom told dad

My dad didn't need to question where we were going. He went back into the house to gather bail money. Yep, we would need it.

I pulled up in front of Wilson's house, and we got out. Deacon knew what to do as Nate, and I leaned against the car. Deacon walked into Wilson's front yard.

"Conner, Tim, and Bradley have the Clap with one-inch dicks!" Deacon yelled.

Nate and I laughed. Conner, Tim, and Deacon emerged from their house.

"What did you say, you little shit?" Conner snapped.

"How do girls put up with a one pump chump? I mean, it has to suck," Deacon said.

Conner took a step towards Deacon as Nate and I walked towards them. The Wilson brothers' eyes widened when they saw us. Yeah, we got bigger while they didn't. Nate and Deacon dropped Conner and Tim as I grabbed Bradley. I hauled off and hit him. He flew backward as he laid on the ground with blood spewing from his nose.

I leaned over Bradley. "You touch or go near Tori again. I'll rip off your dick," I warned.

We heard sirens and cars pull up. Don and Tammy came out of the house looking like the cat that ate the canary. The police walked towards us. Dad and Greg stopped the law as we stood there. I don't know what was said, but the officer walked over and arrested the Wilson brothers.