Collapse.

Collapse.

Calum: I waited patiently backstage, smiling cheerfully at Calum as he walked down the stairs. He gave me a quick wave before heading over and meeting a couple of fans who had won some competition, with the boys. He began walking over to me and I met him halfway, his arms opening wide to pull me into a tight embrace. He rested his chin on the top of my head as I squeezed my arms gently around his torso. "You did amazing." I congratulated him as we pulled away. He mumbled a polite 'thank you' to me before tiredly lifting his shirt up to wipe away the beads of sweat from his forehead. I studied his face for a few seconds and noticed he was looking a little off. His cheeks were flushed red and his eyes seemed tired, though I assumed it was due to him just coming off stage. As well as his appearance, he was also acting differently than usual. The excitement from being on stage seemed to wear off quickly, whereas it would usually keep him energetic for at least a few hours. As well as that, it seemed he didn't have much focus. I followed the boys into the dressing room and sat down next to Luke on the couch, pushing him away as he tried to pull me in for a sweaty hug. My eyes followed Calum when I noticed he wasn't coming over to join us and I watched as he headed over to the corner of the room, pulling his shirt off and slowly changing into another. After doing so, he sat himself down on the chair in front of him exhaustedly, resting his head in his hands as he looked towards the ground. I left my bag on the wooden coffee table and stood up quietly, cautiously walking over to him. "Baby." I cooed as I approached him. He looked up to me as I placed my hand on his upper back, rubbing in circles soothingly. "Are you ok?" I asked him, kneeling down beside him. "I'm fine." He sighed in response, tilting his head sideways still pressed against his hand. I placed my hand on his knee and frowned as he plastered a fake smile across his features. "Cal, what's the matter?" I asked him hoping he would notice my sense of concern. "Babe?" I pushed for an answer. "I don't feel good." He admitted to me, dropping one of his hands to play with mine. "In what way?" I asked him hoping that he wasn't coming down with something. "Dizzy, hot and sick, I guess." I bit down on my lip, pondering on my thoughts for a few seconds before jumping up to my feet. I stood in front of him as he continued to hold onto my hand, like a child would to their mother. I walked across a little bit, reaching for a bottle of water from the dresser, Calum's grip holding onto me by just a few fingers. I unscrewed the lid and handed it to him, ordering him to drink up. He took a few mouthfuls before reaching for the lid and placing it on the floor beside him. I then pressed the back of my hand to his forehead to check his temperature, giggling in amusement as he weakly grabbed onto my arm and hugged onto it. "Do you want to go get some fresh air for a bit, or head back to the hotel? It's up to you." I told him as I ruffled my fingers through his fluffy hair with my free hand. "Calum?" I sung his name when he didn't reply. He mumbled an incoherent answer and I tilted his chin up to look at me. "Babe?" His eyes were closed and he wasn't making much of an effort to keep them open, though it seemed as though he couldn't even if he wanted to. "Come on babe." I whispered as I helped him to his feet. His arm fell from around my shoulder and I grabbed onto his hand and tried to lead him out the dressing room. He took a few steps before his body gave in and he collapsed to the floor. "Calum!" I panicked, hurrying down and kneeling beside him. I laid him down and rested his head on my lap, once more moving my fingers through his hair. He lets out quiet groans and I did my best to comfort him whilst I continuously looked over my shoulder to see if someone's was coming. I yelled for Luke to go find someone and I only hoped it wouldn't be too long. "I'm here, you're ok babe." I repeated over and over to Calum, reassuring him along with myself.

Ashton: I stood in the lounge room, pacing back and forth slightly as Ashton and I both continued to argue with each other. I had forgotten how we even got into this mess in the first place but it felt as if we were too deep in to pull ourselves out. It was a pretty heated argument, though I knew come the next morning, we'd both be over it. My breathing picked up and I let out a frustrated breath, pulling at my hair. Ashton sighed once I turned back to him and his features softened a little. He frowned a little as he looked at me, taking in my appearance, all distressed and worked up. I don't know why, but all the anger inside of me started to make me feel really sick and hot. It was all quite sudden and I was feeling a bit confused by it. Nevertheless, I still felt like I had a bit of fight in me. I could tell Ashton wasn't really paying that much attention to what I was saying, more so, he was just keeping his eyes on me. Only minutes ago they were filled with anger but now, as he looked at me, all I could see was concern. I hadn't realised how much I was stumbling on my words until I properly listened to the words I was saying. "Y/N," Ashton tried to speak up but I cut him off before he could continue. A few tears rolled down my cheeks and stopped for a moment to catch my breath. Ashton stepped towards me cautiously, his eyes still on me. "Babe, you need to sit down." He warned me concernedly. "I'm fine." I insisted, reaching out to my side to lean on the chair. "No Y/N, I mean it. You're really pale." Ashton informed me. I inhaled a deep breath but it didn't feel like enough. "Woah." Ashton muttered, stepping towards me again. "You're ok." He spoke to me, trying to calm me. "Ashton I-" I failed to continue as my eyes shut and my body gave in, Ashton quickly catching me before I fell. "I got you." He whispered to me before I completely lost consciousness.