Favorite thing about him.

Calum: (Physical) You would love to say something cheesy like his heart or whatever, but there is no denying that Calum's arms are just .... Woah. You admire how cute Calum is and you love his hair but you just can't get over his biceps!

(I'm laughing, sorry if they're weird. I'm a bit awkward...)

Ashton: It's a no-brainier. You love Ashton's laugh. But really, who doesn't? Every time you hear Ashton laugh, it causes you to laugh or smile. You find it amusing how he has lots of different types of laughs. His smile is just beautiful too!

Luke: You love his awkwardness. Luke is so awkward that it's adorable. Everything from his bad jokes which he finds funny to his cheesy pick up lines. You love how nervous or shy he can appear in certain videos and how it can just disappear when he's on stage. Your all time favorite joke of his would have to be:

"What's the cheese you can't have. No, wait! What's the cheese that's not yours?"

"Nacho Cheese."

Michael: There are so many things you love about Michael. His hair, his smile and his voice are the three things you are torn on. You love how you never know exactly what color Michael's hair will be the next day, and you love how his smile is so bright that it makes you smile, but you really love Michael's voice. You don't love him just because of his voice but you love how he says your name or the way he'll sing you to sleep.

I really like Michael's one :)