Voicemail He Leaves You.

Calum: "Urm, hi babe. I just called to see how you're doing but I figure you're probably sleeping right now seeing as the time differences. In that case, I hope you have a lovely day and I can't wait to see you, beautiful. I hope you're doing alright. I love you, Y/N. Bye."

Ashton: "Hiiii. How you doing?... You can't reply right now but I hope you're well. I just called to say I love you and the tour is not half as much fun without you. Missing you're pretty face. Counting down the days till I see you. Call me when you get this, yeah? I love you.".

Luke: "Missing your voice. I can't wait till I can see you again. I don't like being so far from you. I hope you're doing okay after everything. Call me when you can, babe. I love you soooo much."

Michael: "Baby, you were supposed to pick up. I really miss you right now but keep on smiling and know that I'll be there before we know it. I'm so confused with the timezones - I'm not entirely sure what day it is. Anyways, I love you and I miss you so much. Speak to you soon."

-

This if from October and I just forgot to post it lol.

Q: What girl are you?

I KNOW IT CAN BE HARD TO SAY BUT GRANTED, WE LOVE THEM ALL THE SAME.

Personality wise, who would you ship me with? 😌 xx

24/02/15