"I still"...

"I still"...

Calum: "I still think you're beautiful." Calum whispers to me, his fingers softly wiping at the tears which fall from my eyes. "No you don't." I mutter in disbelief. "Yeah, I do." He reassures me, his eyes looking deeply into mine. "You shouldn't." I say to him, as his face falls. "Stop it. Y/N please just stop it." He asks of me in a voice of pure heartache. "Stop saying that you're not beautiful because you are! Gosh, you are so damn beautiful and you don't even see it. Stop saying how much you hate yourself baby, because it hurts me so much when you say you do. I love you so much and I wish you loved yourself too." He says to me as tears well up in both of our eyes. "Calum, I-" I begin only to be cut off. "No Y/N. It's true. Please just believe me when I say I think you are beautiful. Please." He begs. "I'll try. For you I'll try."

Ashton: "I still wait for you." I told Ashton as I laid back on the bed, phone pressed against my ear. "I still get home and expect you to be here, if not that then I wait up forgetting that you're not coming home... And you're not coming home for a while." I say to him as I feel a breaking in my chest. "I miss you." I whisper to him. "I miss you too Y/N. So fricken much. I know it's a long time, but we'll see each other again, ok?" He asks. "Alright." I reply back. There is a comfortable silence which rests on the line, only the sound of our mumbled breaths being heard. "Do you... Do you think you could- ... Never mind." I quickly stop myself, afraid to continue the question. "What? What is it?" Ashton asks curious as to what I was going to say. "Forget it. It's not important." I say, trying to push it away. "Y/N, just tell me." He speaks and I sigh in defeat. "I was just going to ask if you could sing to me for a bit. To help me fall asleep." I tell him, a blush appearing on my cheeks. "It would be an honour to sing for you." He says before he softly begins to sing a few verses of our favourite song. Within minutes I can already feel myself falling asleep, the sound of Ashton's voice comforting me at last.

Luke: "I still love you." Luke stops me. I turn around in an instant, eyes watering and mouth open wide in shock. "What?" I ask thinking I didn't hear him right. He takes a few steps towards me, a desperate look clouding his eyes. "I still love you, Y/N. I never stopped." He tells me, voice trembling and his hands reaching for mine. A familiar feeling of belonging rushes through me when I feel Luke's soft skin against mine. I am not strong enough to let go of his hold, instead I fall weak and collapse into his arms. "Luke, you promised!" I cry as I fist at his chest. "I know baby, I know. I let you down and I am so sorry." He whispers into my ear as he wraps his arms securely around me. "It hurt so much Luke. I waited for you but you didn't come back to me." I whimper. "I'm so sorry, Y/N. I'll always come back to you. Please just say you forgive me and I will spend forever making it up to you." He begs. "I don't need forever I just need you." I reply as I rest my head on his shoulder. "I've always only needed you."

Michael: "I still can't believe we're parents." Michael whispers as he picks our little girl up from her cot. "I know. I hope we're good parents." I say as I walk over to him. Michael takes her little hand, a smile etched onto his face every time he looks at her. Her small fingers weakly wrap around one of Michael's and her little eyes flutter open, short vision but still taking in her surroundings. "Do you think we'll be alright? You know, with keeping her safe, making her happy? All that lot?" I ask as I look up to him. "I think we'll be just fine." He tells me before leaning down and placing a delicate kiss to my forehead. I smile and wrap my hands around his arm, leaning into him as we admire our child who rests in her father's arms. "She'll grow up to be a beautiful young lady, no boys will break her heart and maybe one day she'll have a little brother or sister to play with." Michael whispers to me. My smile widens as does his. "I love you Michael." I say. "And I love you too. And this little one." He adds as he strokes the soft skin of her forehead. "Always."

SO CLOSE TO 30K WHAT OH MY GOSH THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I NEVER EXPECTED SO MUCH YOU ALL MAKE ME SO HAPPY AND I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK ON IG AND EVERYTHING AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE.

R. E. Q. U. E. S. T. S. !!