Heat.

Heat.

Calum: "Can't we just jump in already?" Calum whined, eager to get in the pool. "You just put suncream on and it will wash off and you will get burnt if you do." I replied. "But its so hot just standing here." Michael added. "Then sit down and get a tan." I teased him referring to his pale skin. He mocked a laugh before kicking some water at me as I sat on the sunbed beside the pool. I yelped in shock and stood up ready to chase him away. He laughed and carefully ran around the garden as I chased him. I dodged Ashton as he joined in, somehow it turning into me running away insetad of Michael. "Get her!" Luke laughed as the boys all swarmed me. I squealed as I felt familiar arms wap around me before the person hoisted me over their shoulder. I began fisting their chest, squeaing of laughter as I looked to see Calum carrying me towards the pool. "Dont you dare." I warned him as he neared the pool's edge. "What was that?" He teased as he threatened to throw me in the pool. "Calum, put me down!" I yelled, stuggiling to get out of his grip. "Sure thing princess." He laughed as he let go of me, dropping me into the pool. "You're gonna pay for this." I playfully glared at him once I rose to the surface.

Ashton: "Ugh, so hot!" Ashton whined as he dragged himself into the room. "Why thank you." I cheekily replied with, earning a laugh from him. "Yeah, you too." He added, coming to sit beside me. "No." I complained, pushing him away from me. "What?" He asked, confused as to why I wouldnt let him sit down next to me. "Its too hot. Don't get so close." I said. He muttered something under his breath before quickly walking away. I grabbed the remote for the TV and effortlessly began flicking through the channels, looking for something to watch. "Ash? What are you doing?" I call out to him in the kitchen after hearing the opening and closing of several cupboards. "Nothing." He yelled back causing my suspicion to grow. I gave in and followed after him. I gave him a questioning look as he picked out a bowl and began to rumage through the freezer. "What are you looking for?" I spoke up. "Ice-cream for m'lady." He replied with, putting on  a posh accent as he pulled the tub out. "This is why I love you." I laughed, grabbing two spoons, one for us each. "Because I got you ice cream?" I shook my head,  smiling. "No." I began."Because you always know just what I need."

Luke: Make sure you keep cool." Luke said to me as him and the boys were getting ready to go on stage. I barely mumbled a reply before he was kissing me goodbye and heading out on stage. I decided to stay backstage instead of standing around in the boiling heat while they performed. About half an hour in, I began to feel really dizzy and light headed so I headed to the dressing room in search for some water. I figured it was just because of the heat but I forgot the fact that I idiotically hadnt had a drink in a while. I almost tripped over as I stumbled into the room, catching my balance by grabbing onto the nearest object to me. I was begining to become desperate as I looked for  drink but there wasnt any in the dressing room. I carefully dragged myself into the mess hall where some of the grew were, including Luke and Ashton's mums. Liz took one look at me and hurried herself over to me. "Sweetie, whats wrong? You look like you're gonna pass out." She stated. "I feel really dizzy." I mumbled as I grabbed myself a bottle of water off the table. She sat me down on the couch as I consumed a whole water bottle in mere seconds. "I hadnt had much to drink and the heat was getitng to me." I told her. "You look very dehydrated. I'm gonna go get the medic just to make sure you're alright."She told me returning minutes later with a medic on her tail. I had to place my feet up on the couch to steady my blood pressure as the medic asked me questions. A very lost Luke wondered in the room and his eyes instantly landed on me. He walked over confused yet worried as to the current situation.  "Hey, you ok?" He asked coming to sit beside me. "I'm alright." I told him. "Aright? You could have passed out girl." The medic interrupts as she packs up her things. Luke sends me a worried look but I ease his nerves. "I just hadnt had a drink and I was dehydrated. I'm fine, ok?" I assure him. "You better be." He jokes. "Just make sure you stay healthy and I'll be alright."

Michael: I placed the food into the oven, hoping it would cook quickly. I grabbed out some plates for Michael and I and grabbed the sponge to wipe down the counter. My stress levels were beyond high as I was trying to make time to spend with Michael before he leaves, study for my exams as well as make sure I go to work. I had barely had any time for myself all week and I had to now make dinner. Michael had offered to help but I was being stubborn and I didn't want him to distract me as I tried to cook. 20 minutes later and I hurried into the kitchen forgetting to check on the food whilst I was studying. I mumbled profanities under my breath as I open the oven door, letting smoke fill the room. I faned a towel under the smoke detector and pulled the oven gloves on to pull the dish out. Not paying close attention to my actions, the top of my arm skimmed the door of the oven, burning  my skin at the touch. I screamed in pain and placed the dish back in the oven before running to the sink. Michael rushed in, in a panicked state, worrying what had happened. He walked up behind me as I ran the cold water under my red skin. "Did you burn yourself?" He asked sympathetily as he pulled my hair to the side. I nodded in tears as he wrapped his strong arms around me. "Go get yourself cleaned up and I'll finish up here. " He spoke and I gratefully headed upstairs to treat my burn. I thanked him for finishing dinner and he helped me relax afterwards. (Dont even.)

Sorry, its not my best. Tickets for the 5SOS tour go on pre sale today and I'M SO EXCITED CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING?!

21/07/14