You're in a Keek.

You're in a Keek.

Calum: "Hi Keek! So it's the first week of the tour. We're in the bus." Calum begins. "Gus Bus!" Luke shouts as he walks past. Calum laughs before continuing. "Anyways. Y/N's here!" He grins as he shows the camera to you. You squeal and turn your face, not looking at the camera. "Someone's shy." He teases you. "Calum." You groan. "Y/N." He mimics you. "Just one smile for the camera?" He pleads as he shows the camera his best puppy eyes. You sigh and slowly lower the cushion from in front of your face. "Hi." You say giving the camera a small wave as you stand up. "Bye." You direct to Calum as you hurry past him. "Don't leave me." He whines as he follows after you. "Y/N we got 10 seconds left!" He panics, melodramatically. "You're such an idiot." You tell him laughing as the camera stops recording.

Ashton: "Hey guys." Ashton greets the camera in his overpowering accent. "Well, I kinda tried to do Y/N's make up, and it didn't go very well." He laughs as he points the camera to you. You blush, feeling slightly embarrassed but you soon shake it off. "He watched one makeup tutorial on YouTube with me and he thought he knew everything." You giggle as you continue to wipe blush off your lips. "I wasn't that bad." He defends himself as a laugh rolls off his lips. "Ashton, you used eye shadow as my blush and my blush as my lipstick!" You inform him. "Easy mistake." He tells the camera. "Anyways, we've got a show in Perth today. Hope you enjoy the concert if you're there. Bye guys! I love you."

Luke: "Hey everyone." You smile at the camera. "So the boys are off for a while and they're being unsocial." You say as you pout to the camera. "I've been trying to get Luke to make a keek but y'know... It's Luke..." You laugh. "This is how hard it is to get him to speak on camera." You state as you turn the camera around to show Luke. "Luke." You call out, grabbing his attention. He turns around and notices the camera, quickly looking away. "Luke say something." You encourage as you follow him through the house. "Say something I'm giving up on you." You begin to sing, purposely sounding awful. "That was terrible." He mutters as you both laugh. You turn to camera around so that it faces you. "You see? He'll only talk if he can make fun of me." You pout again. "Gotta go." You finish as you blow a kiss to the camera.

Michael: "We have something to show you!" Calum announces once he starts recording. "Drum roll please Ashton." You ask as Calum shows the camera towards Ash. You laugh as Ashton begin hitting Luke's head with the drumsticks, causing him to hurry away. "Aww, Luke!" Ash complains as he holds in a laugh. "Introducing my amazing, breath-taking, wonderful boyfriend, Michael Clifford." You speak in a presenters voice as Michael runs in front of the camera. "A world first exclusive, ladies and gentlemen." Calum jokes. "You see it here first. Michael Clifford has gone blonde." He adds as Michael shows off his newly styled hair. "Tell us, why did you go for a more blonder look?" Calum asks, holding his fist out as a 'microphone'. "No comment." Michael grins. "Oh, woah." Calum mutters, acting as if he were taken aback. "Don't mess with this kid."