He Teaches You How to Play His Instrument.

Calum: (Bass). Calum handed you the guitar and sat down in front of you. "I don't know what to do." You whined. He laughed before turning the guitar around the right way. "This might help." He said afterwards. "I knew that." You joked. You randomly began to strum away, sounding completely awful, which made you cringe at the noise. "Show me how to do it?" You asked, pouting. "Sure. Come sit on my lap." He smiled, patting his lap. You giggled at him, before turning to sit on him. His arms wrapped around yours, holding your hands in place, and you sighed as you felt his biceps. "The key is not to focus to much. Just feel the music and it will come to you."

Ashton: (Drums). You sat on Ashton's lap as you held the drumsticks. Ashton wrapped his arms around you and held onto your hands, laughing a little. "Ok. I'll guide you through." He spoke. He rested his head on your shoulder, and his hands were moving yours as he made you hit the drums. "I don't think I'm doing it right." You said, giggling at yourself. "Nah, you're doing great babe." He laughed. Ashton continued to guide you, placing soft kisses against your neck every so often. He walked you through it again and again, laughing every time you made a mistake. "Stop laughing at me!" You yelled in a playful tone. "I can't help it! You're so cute when you don't know what you're doing."

Luke: (Guitar). You picked Luke's guitar up, looking around and making sure he wasn't in your room. You sat back on your bed, now with the guitar resting on your lap. You adjusted yourself so you were comfortable and placed your fingers on the strings, making sure they were in the correct place. You only knew a few chords as you and Luke never got round to another "lesson". You began strumming on the guitar but stopped once you noticed Luke standing in the doorway. "Don't stop. You're doing great." Luke said, walking over and sitting behind you on the bed. "No I'm not." You blushed, hiding your face as you spoke. "I can teach you more if you want?" He offered. "I'd like that." You replied. Luke moved your fingers into correct place, as his arms wrapped around you. You leaned against him as you softly began to play. "Like this?" You asked. "Like that." He agreed.

Michael: (Guitar). Michael finished tuning the guitar and gently placed it on my lap. "I don't have any motivation. You know what I'm like, Michael." I groaned. "Well lets come up with a deal." He suggested. "What sort of deal?" I questioned as Michael made his way over to me before sitting on the floor, facing me. "Every time you do something right, you get a kiss." He smiles. "I should have know there would be some sort of sexual reward." I laugh. An hour later, and I had successfully learned the basics of guitar, earning countless kisses from Michael.