Hospital Part 2.

Hospital Part 2.

Calum: "Calum, I'm scared." You admit with tears in your eyes. "What if I can never walk again?" You ask. "Hey, shhh. Don't think about that. You're strong and you get get through this." Calum encourages you. "I need to be realistic!" You snap in frustration. "Babe, calm down. I don't know what you're going through and I don't know what to say but this is going to be your first time walking since the accident so it's not going to be easy." He reminds you. You take a deep breath and nod your head in agreement. "I'm sorry Cal, it's just that I've got so much to loose. I might never walk again and my future depends on today. I am so scared." You cry. "Shh. You'll be ok, Y/N. You're a fighter."

Ashton: A few moments later and Ashton returns with a doctor following behind him. They both have concerned looks on their faces which causes me to tense up. A nurse makes her way in after Ash and the doctor take a seat beside me. "Good morning Y/N. How are you doing?" He asks and I take Ashton's hand in mine. "G-good." I stutter as I become distracted as the nurse adjusts a few machines which are beside me. "Now I need to ask you a few questions and try and answer them as best as you can, alright?" I nod. "Alright." Ashton appears nervous but I focus on the question the doctor asks me. "What year are we in?" He starts with. "Easy - 2013." I reply confidently. The doctor and Ashton share a worried look but I brush it off. "How old are you?" He continues. "17." I state the obvious. Ashton shifts in his seat and I watch as the expression in his face falls. "One last question." The doctor informs me. "What is the last thing you remember?" I take time to think as I am slightly confused but respond with: "I think it was, was it the other day?- when Ashton and I were packing our things to start the tour off in Europe? I remember that but I seem to forget what happened after we left the house." I state. As I put the pieces together in my mind, I begin to panic. "Did I... Did I get in an accident? Aren't you supposed to be on tour?"I stutter as I point to Ashton. Ash looks towards the doctor for help and the doctor sends him a small nod. "Y/N..." Ashton begins. "You were in a car crash, 2 weeks ago. It's 2014 and you're 18 years old. We left for the start of the TMH tour at the beginning of last year." He explains. "Ashton this isn't funny." I spit. "Miss Y/S/N, I am sorry to say but you have lost your memory." < No part 3 >

Luke: "How is she?" Michael asks as the boys walk into Y/N's hospital room. "She's doing better." I answer as they take a seat around her bed. "So, what happened to her?" Calum questions unsure of whether or not to ask. "The doctor said she hadn't been eating and she collapsed because her body was starved." I tell them. A painful silence falls across the room and my focus lies on Y/N. "You mean?" Ashton asks not needing to elaborate for us to understand. "Yeah. She has... Umm, she," I at a loss for words. "She doesn't eat properly." I say though I don't want to admit it to myself that Y/N has a rating disorder. "Luke." Calum mutters as he points over towards Y/N who seems to be waking up. I stand up beside her bed and look down at her as she slowly awakes. "Luke?" She asks confused. "Yeah, I'm here. Don't panic - you're in the hospital." I explain. "What? What happened?" She frets as she sits herself up. "You just collapsed. You'll be fine though." I comfort her as I tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear. She looks up at me with an expression full of shame and disappointment. She knows I know. "It's ok, Y/N. I'm going to help you get better."

Michael: "Thank you." You say as Michael hold the front door open for you. "Anytime." He responds with as a smile stretches across his face. You make your way inside, still trying to get used to the crutches which you are in need of. "How long do you need those things for anyway?" Michael asks as you flop down onto the couch. "Six weeks." You groan as you roll over on the couch. "Naw my little wittle girlfriend can't handle not being able to walk for 6 weeks." He teases you as he sits down next to you. "Unlink you, some people actually like going outside and doing things - believe it or not." You fire back. He laughs at you and pulls you towards him. "You know, this could be quite useful to use as a weapon if a certain someone doesn't keep their mouth closed." You say referring to the plaster cast on your leg. "I'll make sure Luke stays away from you then." He jokes. "You're such an idiot." You giggle. "But you love me." He finishes with.