You Fall in the Shower.

Calum: I let the warm water pour onto my skin, relaxing me as I calm myself from the terrible day I had been through. after a couple minutes I bend down to pick up the bootle of shampoo, banging my head harshly on the tap as I do so. I drop the bottle, my hands instantly moving up to grasp my head in pain. I groan as the pain begins to throb, the hot water adding to the pressure causing me to feel faint quickly. "Y/N?" I hear a soft knock on the door from Calum. He lets himself in when I don't respond, his eyes instantly studying me. "What happened?" He asks once he sees me bent over clutching my head. He reaches around me and turns the water off, also grabbing a towel and hugging it around me. His hands grasp onto my arms, pulling me up so I'm standing straight. "Babe, what happened?" He asks in worry. "I hit my head badly as I went to stand up after picking up the shampoo." I cry, my wet hair soaking Calum's chest as he pulls me to his arms. He turns me around as we break from the hug. He carefully brushes my hair to the side, looking to see if my head it cut or if there is any sign of a bump forming.

Ashton: I turn off the water, squeezing my hair to get the most of the water out. I pull the towel towards me and wrap it around me to stop my from getting cold. I push open the shower door and take a step on the tiles. As I do so, I lose my balance and slip on the puddle of water which has formed. I cry out as I hit the floor, taking a lot of impact on my but, causing a lot of pain in my lower back. "Ash!" I call out in tears. I hear the light thud of footsteps as he hurries up the stairs. "Where are you babe?" He asks as I hear him enter the bedroom. "Ash." I weakly call out again. He pushes open the door, a frown on his face as he sees me on the floor. "Hey, hey, hey. What happened?" He coos as he bends down beside me. "I s-slipped and f-fell and hurt my back." I stutter, closing my eyes in agony. He gently wipes away my tears as I lie in discomfort. "Can you sit up sweetie?" He questions me as he takes my hands in his ready to help me. I try to lean up but a spark of pain shoots through me as I do. I fall down once more, this time not being able to control my crying. "Alright, I'm gonna lift you up, ok? It might hurt a little but I'll be careful." He says to me and I nod, wrapping my arms around his neck as he places an arm under my legs and the other under my neck, carrying me bridal style. He places me on the comfort of the bed, the soft resting of the mattress making it easier for me to lie down. "I'll help you get changed. I think you should go to the hospital babe." Ash speaks to me as he grabs a t-shirt and slips it over my head, helping my pull it down. "Alright." I whisper. "Thank you for helping me, Ash. I love you."

Luke: A smile appears on my face as I hear Y/N's faint singing as she's in the shower. I stretch my legs out on the bed, switching my phone on and opening twitter. I scroll through my feed, answering a few DMS and tweeting to some fans when I hear a 'thud' sounding from the bathroom. The water is still running but I can no longer hear any singing. "Y/N?" I call out, looking towards the bathroom door. I stand up when I don't hear a reply, walking towards the door and pressing my ear against it. "Y/N, baby. You ok in there? I ask in concern. I twist the handle after not hearing a reply, slowly opening the door. I peak my head around, almost stumbling as I see Y/N lying in the wet tiles of the shower floor. I hurry to turn the water off, pulling down a towel to cover her body. "Y/N?" I speak softly, bending down to her side. "Y/N baby, wake up." I coo, softly touching her cheek. A soft groan escapes her mouth, her eyes fluttering slightly. Her hand moves up towards her head, flinching at her own touch. "Luke." She mumbles faintly. "Yeah, it me. Does something hurt?" I ask as I slowly tug her hand away. "I hit my head." She mutters, hard for me to understand. I gently turn her head as softly as I can, hoping to not see any blood. I am relieved to find there isn't any but the worry never goes away as I see Y/N drifting in and out of consciousness. "Y/N, you're ok. Keep your eyes open for me babe." I whisper as I pick her up and carry her to the bed. I lay her down, quickly grabbing some clothes and slipping them on her. "Luke." She mumbles again, clearly confused. "You're ok. We're going to the hospital. Hang in there babe."

Michael: I stand up in worry after hearing a thudding noise coming from the bathroom, followed by a shriek. I can still hear the water running but I can't tell if Y/N is alright. I walk over to the bathroom door, softly knocking upon the wooden frame. "Babe, are you ok in there?" I call out to her, waiting for a reply. I begin to panic when she doesn't reply and I struggle to open the door. When I enter, I find her fallen on the floor tiles, eyes closed and a look of pain on her features. I curse under my breath as I quickly kneel down to her side. "Baby." I whisper, my hand cupping the side of her cheek. I don't get a response but the rise and fall of her chest signal she's still breathing. I gently wrap a towel around her body before carefully leaning and picker her up. I make my way over to the lounge room, laying her down upon the couch. I pull my phone out of my pocket, quickly dialling the emergency number and being told to wait for the ambulance. I dash to our bedroom, grabbing some clothes to slip on her body. I bend down beside the couch, kneeling right where he head is as I softly caress the side of her cheek as we wait. "I'm here baby. You'll be ok." I whisper to reassure her and hoping to calm myself as I do. I place a kiss to her forehead and take her hand in mine. "You're ok."

23/10/14