How You Two Sleep.

Calum: You would usually fall asleep first, listening to the comforting voice of your boyfriend Calum. You would both talk to each other for a while once you got to bed. Occasionally Calum would sing you to sleep knowing how much you love it when he does.

Ashton: You two loved to spoon. Ashton loved being able to hold you close to him at night, him being the bigger spoon of course. He would whisper sweet nothing's into your ear to help you fall asleep, and if ever you woke up in the night, Ashton's arms would still be holding you close to him right until you two wake up.

Luke: You two found it hard to sleep if you weren't near or close to each other in some way. You would always wear one of Luke's shirts to bed and you made sure to take some of his before he left for tour. You didn't always cuddle each other at night, sometimes Luke would just drape his arm over you so you would both know where the other one was.

Michael: Everyone knows that Michael loves his sleep especially when he gets to hold you in his arms all night as well. Michael will lie on his back and you will cuddle up to his side. He likes to run his fingers through your hair, twirling it every so often. You love when he does this as it is really comforting and helps you to fall asleep quicker.