Bringing the Baby Home from Hospital.

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY CALUM HOOD FANFICTION.

Calum: You walked with Calum to car, his hand around your waist as you carried your newborn son in your arms. He opened the door for you and you began to strap you son in the car seat, yawning every minute or so. "I'll do this." Calum spoke up, taking over. "You go and get in the car." He added, placing a kiss to your cheek as you walked past him tiredly. You sat in the passenger seat, leaning your head against the window as you struggled to keep your eyes open, still exhausted from giving birth. Calum climbed in the car beside you, smiling over at you admiringly. "You tired?" He asked you, his hand soothingly rubbing your thigh. "Exhausted." You muttered out, smiling at him softly. "Go to sleep, I'll help you in when we get home." You closes your eyes and took hold of Calum's hand squeezing it gently before he place it on the steering wheel. Your eyes were opened the slightest and right before you fell asleep, you saw Calum reach back and coo and your baby before turning around against and driving you both home.

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY CALUM HOOD FANFICTION.

Ashton: "Are you sure it's in properly?" I asked Ashton referring to the car seat as he strapped our newborn in securely. "Yes sweetie, stop stressing." Ashton chuckled as he turned around to face me. I looked up at him with a tired smile and wrapped my arms around his torso, nuzzling my head against his chest. "We got everything?" He asked looking for confirmation. "Well, we've got the baby and that's all I came here for." I joked around, giggling as Ashton helped me into the passengers seat. "Glad you didn't lose your sense of humour after all this time." He responded with, climbing into the driver's seat. We both glanced back at our little girl, eyes fluttering closed as she began to drift off to sleep. "Thank you." Ashton spoke. "For giving me her." He added on, the love he had for her clear in his eyes. I took hold of his hand, smiling up at him as our eyes met. "I'm so thankful for you." He whispered, leaning over and placing his soft lips against mine before pulling away smiling. "Let's get this little one home." I spoke tiredly, my eyes on Ashton the whole car ride back.

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY CALUM HOOD FANFICTION.

Luke: Luke finished packing all of my stuff into my bag, before walking over to me and helping my aching body off the hospital bed. He hadn't managed to stop smiling all morning and the fondness never left his eyes as he looked towards me to our son. His arm fell around my waist as he carefully led me over to the cot sitting in the corner of the room. I cooed in admiration, looking at the clothes Luke had dressed our newborn in, Luke chuckling guiltily beside me. "He's so adorable, babe." I whispered quietly, picking our son up and holding him against my chest. Luke peered down at him, his finger slipping in his little hand as he 'aww'ed at him silently. "We made him, Luke. This little guy is ours." I stated in disbelief, looking down at our son in awe. Luke's eyes focused on me, smiling as I did, affection covering his features. "I love you." Luke whispered, leaning down and kissing my temple. "So much." He murmured as he pulled away, his lips leaving my skin. " I love you too." I promised him, my eyes meeting his. "Both of you."

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY CALUM HOOD FANFICTION.

Michael: "I can't believe it. We finally get to take her home after weeks without her." I whispered in disbelief, smiling up at Michael as he hugged me from behind. "I'm so glad she's healthy now." He added on, referring to the weeks our premature daughter had been sleeping in the incubator, fighting to stay alive and grow. He placed a chaste kiss to my neck before standing up, helping me as he did. He walked over to her cot and picked her up carefully, bringing her over towards me to help put her in the baby carrier we had brought. I looked over at him nervously as he helped me strap her in securely. "Mikey?" I asked hesitantly. "Yeah babe?" He responsed, his focus still on our daughter as he was making her comfortable. "Are you scared?" My question made him pause for a moment before he tuned around to face me, giving his full attention. "Are you?" I nodded sheepishly, looking down at our beautiful daughter, taking her little hand in mine. "There's nothing to be scared of, babe." He reassured me, wrapping his arms around me firmly and placing a kiss to my forehead. I leaned into his touch, letting out a deep breath before nodding and pulling away slightly. "You're right. I just don't want anything bad to happen to her." Michael smiled over at me in understanding. "I know what you mean, but nothing is going to happen to us. Let's just take her home."

-

11/07/15

So WOOO, there it is.

I thought it was a cute idea.

I'VE PUBLISHED A FANFICTION.
I REPEAT, I HAVE PUBLISHED A FANFICTION. IT IS A CALUM HOOD FANFICTION CALLED 'CHASE ME' AND I WOULD LOVE IF YOU COULD CHECK IT OUT THANKS.

THERES LIKE 7 CHAPTERS SO YEAH AND THANK YOU IF YOU ALREADY HAVE READ IT, VOTED, COMMENTED AND ILYSM.

That is all, ty.

PS: I am human too and I have my own things to deal with liKE SURGERY IN THREE DAYS so I'm very sorry if I take a while to reply to your messages atm, but I gotta look after myself too. But I still care and I'm still here for you.

I love you.
Always.
- HakunaHemmings.