Bad Day.

Bad Day.

Calum: Calum knows you've had a bad day when you begin to complain about everything. Even the small things will annoy you like how there's a commercial break every few minutes or how the neighbors are being a tad loud. He finds it funny at first about how cute you are when your flustered but when he senses your frustration, he'll find a way to make you forget about it.

Ashton: You're more of an emotional sort of person so when you've had a bad day, you take everything to heart and become really wound up. You might cry a little and occasionally you'll scream and shout but all you need is a quiet night in with Ashton to clear your head. He'll make you laugh and sing to you to calm you down and he always know just what to say.

Luke: When you've had a bad day Luke will pull his guitar out and sing to you knowing that it calms you whenever you hear his voice. Sometimes he'll even play you some new stuff he's been working on which makes you happy. He likes to play covers of your favorite songs and he'll just make up lyrics if he doesn't know a certain verse.

Michael: When you have a bad day you tend to get quite grumpy. At first, Michael with give you some space and let you clear your head. You'll usually try to get out of the house or go for a run. Anything really as long as you can get some fresh air. After a while, once you're home, Michael will go and find you and just let you rant all your negative feelings out. He'll listen to every word you say.