He Writes a Song About You.

Calum: "So da, da, da, da, da, me... And da, da, da, da, da, da, da, dada... Cause I don't know... If I can duh, duh, dah." Calum begins singing randomly, guitar in hand and his phone recording whatever he comes up with. Realising he likes the tune, he continues on with it, forcing more and more words out of him. "So kiss me, kiss me, kiss me.." He begins quietly, seeming slightly unsure of himself. "And tell me I'll see you tonight.... I'll see you again... " He adds on, starting to like where the song is going. He waits for a moment, not wanting to lose thought or lose the idea in his mind, wanting to finish it off perfectly. "Cause I don't know if I can let you go."

Ashton: "Every night I'm seeing you in a thousand faces..." Ashton sings peacefully as he strums the guitar. "Losing you in a thousand faces." He corrects himself, quickly grabbing the nearest pen and paper to him to write down what he comes up with. "Won't give up." He continues, humming the words to himself to think about how the next line should play out. "Even though it hurts so much. Da, da, da, da. Now it feels we're as close as.. close as strangers." He smiles to himself softly, a sense of pride taking over him as he reads over what he just wrote. "Six months since I've been away... you're always saying everything has changed? And I know everything has changed..." He pauses for a moment, trying to think of the right ending to the song. "But tomorrow..." The words linger in his mind as if he can't quite say them just yet. "But tomorrow I'll be coming back to you."

Luke: He begins strumming on his guitar, messing around between different chords, trying to figure out a tempo, key, anything to get him started. "Take me there to the middle of somewhere...." He mumbles to himself, deciding whether or not he likes the line. "Take me... Take me back to the middle of nowhere, back to... back to the place only you and I shared.." He continues on, the lyrics seeming to just come naturally to him. He jots down the lyrics and plays around until he creates a guitar verse for the song. "I wanna get lost and drive together, lost and drive forever with you. Singing... Laughing... Talking about nothing, babe, yeah, whatever with you." He adds, becoming more and more confident with each line. "So we're taking the long way home, tonight..."

Michael: "How we gonna fix this..." Michael remains stuck on the line. He thought about changing it to see if he could come up with sooner hint else that way, but he felt the line could really be something strong. He puts down his guitar for a moment and let's out a deep breath, only focusing on the song. "How we gonna undo all the pain?" He finally comes up with. "Is it even worth it... looking for an answer.. looking for a straight line. Taking back the time we can't replace." He grabs his guitar and starts to play a long with what he writes, matching the guitar part to his lyrics. "Just making us tried... Is it too late to bring us back to life? When I... When I close my eyes and.. And try to sleep, I fall apart and find it hard to breathe... I fall apart, I'm fighting hard to breathe. Da, da, da, da, duh, duh, da, da, duh." He continues on, hoping to finish off what he's wrote so far. "Even though my messed up, even though my dizzy head is numb.. I swear my heart is never giving up. Da, da, da, da. You're the reason, the only reason."

-

09/06/15

CAS is one of the most genius songs in the world. I rarely cry over songs but I was in legit tears whilst listening to it.

Ashton can play the guitar so please don't correct me for his one.

EXAMS ALL WEEK PLZ STAPH. The joys of senior school.

You guys are the sweetest, I get so many heartfelt messages from you guys and so many questions, it means a lot to me and I can't stress how much you all mean to me.

A lot of people keep messaging me because they see my books in the popular category on high up in the charts and that's like a dream come true like this seems to be the only place where I'm appreciated and you guys make me happy.

I love you.
Always.

- HakunaHemmings x