New Song he Wrote for You.

[[[ Can I just say, if you message me the link to your book and then just demand that I (and I quote) "Go read it." I will NOT read it. Some people need to learn a thing called manners and learn to use the word 'please' and 'thank you' more often. ]]]

If you just message me and demand me to do something like that, it seriously ruins my day and I will not hesitate to mute you. I've done it already before.

Calum: Outer Space. // Calum wrote the song 'Outer Space' amid a difficult time between the two of you. Being Calum's first serious relationship whilst on tour, everything was new to him and he was constantly trying to juggle time between concerts, his family, himself, and you. And on the other hand, you were trying to adapt to his environment, trying to understand what life was like on the road. Needless to say, it wasn't something either of you were handling well. The stress seemed to much for you both and the two of you ended up doing and saying things you didn't mean. But after some distance between you two, he finally realised what he wanted.

"I guess I was running from something. I was running back to you.... If you could love me again, I could let go of everything. Love me like you did, love me like you did. I'll give you anything, I'll give you anything."

Ashton: Story of Another Us. // Everyone knows how sensitive Ashton can be to things, and how deeply they can affect him. Even more so, everyone knows how good of a guy Ashton is and how he always tries to make everyone else happy before himself. He started writing sections of 'Story of Another Us' when your relationship had taken a turn for the worse. Ashton could sense that you didn't feel the same, and even after you mistreated him, he couldn't stop himself for feeling the way he did about you. No matter what you said to him, how badly you hurt him, he couldn't stop loving you. He always wanted to give you one more chance, but seemingly, you always let him down. again. He always thought that given one more try, you guys could work out. Ashton finished the song after he broke up with you.

"And now I'm shaking wearing thin, I've always wondered where you've been. Tell me if you wanted it at all... I've got a long-term plan with short term fixes and a wasted heart that just eclipses. And I push my luck and trust the dust enough. That's the story of another us. One last ditch and new beginnings, so take this heart put yourself in it." 

Luke: The Girl Who Cried Wolf. // The Girl Who Cried Wolf is a deeply personal song to Luke, one that even he was hesitant about releasing. He hasn't talked about you much at all, and most people avoid even mentioning your name around him; but on the odd occasion when someone does, he kind of stills and closes himself off to the world. The whole song is about your suicide and how he felt only days before you left. As much as he told you he loved you and that he'd always be there for you, a part of him knew that you still wanted your great escape. He just wish he could have got to you sooner.

"The girl who cried wolf everyday, ignored by gravity -but in the end, don't ask why. You say you wanna, but do you wanna run away? Your great escape, oh yeah. Where you going? Always running. Find a way to call it quits again... So look at me in the eye, is anyone there at all? Is anyone there at all!? 'Cause I'm not leaving.... Does it have to be this tragedy, this endless lost parade?... The truth is spelt out in your eyes. Why don't you just reach out and make it clear to me; what are you telling me?"

Sorry if Luke's is triggering or upsetting for any of you .x

Michael: Jet Black Heart. // Michael had finally told the world about his struggles with his mental health, and how sometimes, his life just got too much for him to handle. He was so relieved with all the compassion and understanding he received and you couldn't think of anyone on earth who deserved that happiness more than he did. But what the world didn't know, what his fans didn't know - was that you struggled just as much as him. Even more, for the record. Excluding your close friends and your parents, Michael was the only one who knew about how you felt, how you were depressed. Sometimes it got so bad that you convinced yourself he didn't love you - that no one could possibly love you. But he did. And he wrote this song about the two of you.

"Everybody's got their demons, even wide awake or dreaming... But now that I'm broken, and now that you know it. Caught up in a moment. Can you see inside? 'Cause I've got a jet black heart and there's a hurricane underneath it trying to keep us apart. I write with a poison pen, but these chemicals moving between us are the reason to start again."

-

07/11/15

Aye, hope you like it.

'That's one of the great things about music. You can sing a song to 85000 different people, and they'll sing it back for 85000 different reasons.' - Dave Grohl.

I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AWHILE, I'VE BEEN SO DISTRACTED.

PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

Five favourite songs on the album (only because I can't choose one, lol)? Mine are Vapor, Waste The Night, Story of Another Us, Outer Space and Jet Black Heart.

(Okay, I know it might not help like, phones users or whatever, but a lot of you have been asking me in the comments where to find 'Story of Another Us' and well, I can't exactly let you guys wait because it's just so flipping amazing, so copy this into your search bar I guess (well, you'll have to type it out bc Wattpad won't let you copy bc of copyright reasons and now I'm drifting too far away from the point so) [>         http://jet-black-cal.tumblr.com/post/132549606563/i-couldnt-find-the-audio-anywhere-but-i-finally         <])

:) And the user of the tumblr account is >    jet-black-cal

I love you.

Always.

- HakunaHemmings.