You're Really Sick.

You're Really Sick (and he doesn't know what to do so he calls his mum).

Calum: You laid quietly with your head resting on Calum's lap as another cold shiver took over your body. His hands continued to run through your hair in his best attempt to soothe you while he adjusted the blanket to make sure you were completely covered and warm. "Is there anything I can get you?" He asked sadly, his voice full of concern as he looked down at your weak body resting next to him. You shook your head softly, knowing that none of the medicine he was giving you was working, anyway. He sighed heavily, pulling out his phone to try and google what sickness you might have come down with, but it seemed there were too many for him to narrow it down to just one. He gave up after several minutes, focusing all his attention back on you, continuing his calming gestures until he lulled you to a much-needed sleep. Once he was sure you were fast asleep, he carefully stood up setting a cushion in place of him before quietly heading into another room. He pulled out his phone once again, dialing his mother's number and waiting anxiously for her to pick up. She seemed confused when she answered, especially giving how late it was where she was and went straight to asking Calum why he was calling at such an hour. "Y/N's really sick and I'm starting to get really worried about her. None of the medicine I give her is seeming to work." He explained, listening carefully to what his mum had to say. After a few minutes of back and forth chat, Calum hung up the phone seeming slightly more at ease and not as tense as he previously was. He headed into the bathroom in search for the medicine, going through all the pills and finding the prescription his mother was telling him about; the stronger paracetamol. After waking you up from your first decent hour of sleep, Calum handed you the medicine, full confidence that you would begin to feel better when you woke up.

Ashton: He wondered over to the corner of the room, phone pressed to his ear as waited for his mum to pick up the phone. He turned around to face you, keeping a close eye on you as his concern only seemed to grow. He let out a sigh of relief when she picked up, greeting her before asking for her advice. "Yeah, she hasn't really been able to eat anything." He told her, his eyes continuously drifting from you to the ground before him, moving his hands up to nervously bite down on his nails. He nodded several times, adding a few more details about your state before finally hanging up the phone. "Ashton." You mumbled out weakly, sitting up for you position and reaching for him. He hurried over to your side, passing you a bucket as he gathered your hair in his hands, quickly tying it up in a bun. "Deep breaths, you're ok." He cooed as his hand rubbed gently up and down your back as you began to dry-heave. "You've got nothing left in you to throw up." He chuckled, trying to get you to smile a little. You leaned into him for a few seconds until he slowly took the bucket from your hands, standing up and hurrying to the kitchen to retrieve the form of medication his mother informed him about. You thanked him gratefully as you swallowed the medicine, hoping that this time the pills would work. "It's alright. I hate seeing you so sick." He told you as he helped you to lie down, pulling the blankets over you so you could get the rest you deserved. "Get some sleep, love. I'm right here if you need anything."

Luke: It had only been two days and yet, I was so worried about Y/N. She had barely been able to eat anything, and what she did manage to swallow down, she vomited it all back up hours later. I had never seen her so sick, and she was usually rather healthy so it was a little concerning to see her so ill. She had been in bed for the past couple of days, lying on her side unable to move, complaining that it made her "too weak to do so". Her cheeks were flushed and she had a temperature which I could not control no matter how hard I tried and I knew that not eating only added to negatives. I had attempted to get her to go to the doctors with me, but she refused each time. At first, I thought it may have been because she was scared, but she later told me that she didn't think she would last the car ride. She almost collapsed on her way to the bathroom, and to say that I was anxious was an understatement. I felt like I was running out of options, and because of how late it was, the only two left were to call mum or take Y/N to the hospital. I decided to call my mum, testing out my luck to see if she had any clue as to what it could be. She seemed a bit tense when I told her about Y/N's symptoms but after a minute or two she suggested that she would most likely had Vertigo. I was relieved to know that that was all she seemed to have, but it was still awful nonetheless and I waited impatiently for mum to drop the medicine off. After she left, I headed upstairs to Y/N, carefully shaking her shoulder slightly to wake her. Her eyelids fluttered open and her hand flew to her head as she complained about her headache, but I helped her to sit up as I gave her the medicine. She thanked me and quickly laid back down, allowing me to crawl in bed beside her, tracing small patterns on her skin until we both fell asleep.

Michael: Y/N had been feeling ill for the past couple of days. At first, I thought it was just a cold but she soon started to feel worse and worse, and she only seemed to grow sicker. The fact that she wasn't eating only made me more worried about her as she laid under numerous blankets in an attempt to keep warm. I tried to convince her to go to the doctors with me, but she refused, though I knew it was a long shot to ask her especially giving her extreme fear of needles. I stayed with her as she laid in bed, being by her side the minute she was sick and always ready to hand her another blanket when she complained about the cold. Though, no matter how much I tried to help, I couldn't get her fever to go down, nor could I stop her from throwing up. I eventually had to call mum for some help as she always seemed to know what to do when I was like this. I felt stupid when she gave me her advice, wondering why I hadn't thought of her idea. I wandered into the bathroom, turning the taps on and running a nice warm bath for Y/N. I went back in our bedroom to help her get up, sweat on her forehead and her body shivering every so often. She felt too weak and exhausted to walk, so I carried her carefully into the bathroom, helping her get undressed and into the tub. I stayed with her as she let the warm water soothe her body, her eyes closed as she relaxed from the feeling. After 10 or so minutes, she began to feel warmer already, and she didn't feel as weak as she did when she first hoped in. I helped her out afterwards, guiding her to bed and staying with her until she fell asleep.

-

I'm v v sorry, these are so bad : (

Idk, I'm just feeling pretty eh about life rn.

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT REQUESTS (If I see or receive a request for only 1 of the guys, I will be so annoyed so don't even think about just asking for a Mikey one, or an Ashton one only. Its 4/4, or its none).

I love seeing and reading all your comments. Every single one means a lot to me, so please keep them up. Also, I would love, love, love for you to check out my Calum fanfic! 20,000 + reads in only several weeks.

Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4 MILLION READS ON THIS. IT'S INSANE, DUDES.

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. IT WILL GET FASTER UPDATES.

I love you.

Always.

-HakunaHemmings.