Book Series

Hey guys, 

Hakuna (formerly HakunaHemmings) here as usual. Wow, a lot has changed really since I properly started this book. I moved country? Aha. Again... For the 4th time in my life... Yeah.. I started college? That kinda sucks, let's be honest. 

ANYWAYS. 

I WANTED TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT MY NEW BOOK SERIES!!! It's called Counterfeit and the 

first four chapters are already up!! ! 

Arden Cho (Kira from Teen Wolf) and Bob Morley (Bellamy Blake from The 100) are the two main characters - Pip and Charleston. 

It would honestly mean sooooo sooooo much if you could go read the first four chapters for me!

I will COMMENT + VOTE ON YOUR BOOK, and FOLLOW YOU 

if you READ and COMMENT on COUNTERFEIT.

Please do it for me, my little chumps. 

I've had the plan of the story for a year, and I'm as into writing it as I was with the Chase Me series, guys. I'm literally so excited to deliver Pip and Charleston's story to you. I'm really proud of them as characters, and my developing of characters has progressed since Chase Me, so I really, really hope that this is something you guys will enjoy. It's a dystopian/young adult series, but unfortunately Wattpad has neither of them as genre options :/// ?????

Quick note: please pray for a beautiful, young soul Zamora. She has terminal cancer and it doesn't look like she has many days left. My heart is aching for her. Also, my friend in Australia has just found out that her cancer has returned, and that also breaks mine, and my community's heart. 

Update: Zamora has passed. She returned home to Jesus. 

Matthew 21:12 And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive if you have faith. 

Acts 9:40 But Peter put them all outside, and knelt down and prayed; and turning to the body he said, "Tabitha, arise." And she opened her eyes, and when she saw Peter she sat up.

James 5:14-16 Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another,that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

10/06/17

I love you. 

Always. 

- Hakuna.