Someone Close to You Dies.

Calum: I called Y/N's mother, worried as to why she hadn't answered any of my calls. I was hoping that it was nothing serious and that she was completely fine, though what I was told was what I least expected. "Calum, Y/N's best friend died. She hasn't talked or left her room since and she hasn't stopped crying." Her mother tells me. "She needs you." She adds to which my heart shatters. "I'll be there as soon as I can." I tell her. The entire drive to her house, she didn't left my mind once. A constant worry about whether she's ok or not and the instinctive feeling to make sure she's ok. I hurried out of my car and rushed to the door of her house, letting myself in. I sent a quick wave to her mother before hurrying up the stairs to her bedroom. I paused outside of her room, hearing her cries fill the space. I softly knocked upon her door, awaiting but no answer. I went to open it but she had blocked it from the other side so I couldn't get in. "Y/N, it's me." I call to her as I press my hand softly against the door. I hear her quieten for a moment before a bit of shuffling is heard. The handle twists and she slowly opens the door, peering her head out to see me. "Calum." She cries once her eyes settle on me. She opens the door completely and rushes into my open arms. She hides her face in my chest and hangs her arms around my shoulders as I wrap my around her waist. "It'll be ok." I tell her as I pick her up and carry her back inside her room. "No it won't!" She cries. "She's not coming back. Nothing can ever be ok again." She screams as I lay her down on the bed. I lie down beside her, pulling her close to me. She fists at my chest, hitting me as she tries to let her anger out. I let her do so as her actions are weak and desperate, not really harming me. Besides the point I let her do so as I know she needs to let all her feelings out, hopefully tiring herself out. She soon stops and just lays against me, soft whimpers escaping her mouth and arms still wrapped tightly around me; almost as if she's afraid that I might slip out of her fingers. I lightly run my fingers through her hair every now and then, tracing patterns across her tender skin hoping that my touch calms her. We lay like this for a while and I soon look down at her once I hear her breaths slow and quiet. Her eyes are closed and she sleeps with a pained look upon her face. My heart breaks at the sight, yet somehow she is still the most beautiful person I have ever seen. "We'll be ok." I whisper to her, placing a delicate kiss to her forehead before slowly falling asleep next to her.

Ashton: You sat down on the cold tiles as the water of the shower continued to fall on you. You were leaning against the wall with your knees pull against your chest, staring blankly at the wall before you. You didn't know when, but the water had turned cold a while ago though it seemed as if the weight in your heart was holding you down as if you were unable to move or control yourself. "Y/N?" You heard your name being called yet again from outside the bathroom door. "Please open the door, Y/N." Ashton begged still banging against the door. "Can you hear me?" He desperately asked, thinking the worst though you didn't speak. You haven't cried yet and you thought there was something wrong with you because of it. You flinched as the bathroom door busted open, a distressed Ashton landing his eyes on you. A sudden look of relief flashed across his face but was almost instantly replaced with the look of worry he had before. You didn't look up at him, your eyes still locked on the blank wall and you weak body cold from the water. "Y/N, are you ok? Please talk to me." He begged of you through his tears. He turned off the water and reached his arms down to you, lifting you up as you were too weak to do so. He quickly draped a towel around your shaking, naked body, and wrapped his arms around you tightly. He pulled away slightly and searched your empty eyes for an answer. "Y/N, you're scaring me. Please tell me what's wrong." He whispered, voice cracking and heartache clear in his words. You slowly looked up and set your eyes on his, a single tear falling down your cheeks. "She's dead." The words fell from your lips, a stinging pain accompanying them. "Who is? Baby, please tell me." Ashton cried as he held your face in both of his hands. "Your/friends/name." You whispered. As soon as her name left your mouth, sobs took over you and your body began to shake. "Shh. Shhh." Ashton consoled you, swaying you left to right in his arms as you screamed and cried. "I'm here. I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere. Everything will eventually be okay." He promised me and I held onto his words. Maybe not now, this month or even this year, but eventually everything will be okay.

Luke: You crashed into Luke's arms as he walked through the door. He dropped his bag beside him and held you as you wrapped your legs around his waist, burying your face in the crook of his neck. He carried you over to the couch and pulled you onto his lap as you instantly wrapped you arms around him. "Tell me what's wrong, babe." He whispered as he stroked your hair, his touch gentle and delicate. You felt unable to speak any words so instead, you continued to cry against his chest. "Talk to me sweetie." He whispered once more, his hand soothing rubbing up and down your back. You took in a deep breath, trying to calm yourself enough to manage to speak. "My grandad passed away." You chocked out. You looked into his eyes as tears fell from yours, an expression of empathy covering his softened features. "I'm so sorry." He said to you, pulling you back down as you rested your head against his shoulder. He placed a chaste kiss to your forehead, letting you cry your heart out.

Michael: Tears effortlessly fell from your eyes and you made no attempt to stop yourself from crying. You looked down at your feet, your black shoes matching the black dress which you were wearing. Michael stood beside you wearing a black suit, also standing with tears in his eyes. He reached his hand out beside you and gently entwined your fingers with his. You lifted your head up and looked up to him, cheeks pale and an emptiness spread across your face. His heart broke as he saw the pain clouding your eyes, and the shake with every breath you took. You looked forward to see the wooden coffin lying on the table at the front of the chapel which your sister was in. Each second was harder than the last and every breath seemed such a struggle. You pulled your eyes away and leaned into Michael's chest as he strongly wrapped his arms around you. Muffled sobs escaped your lips and you felt as if you would break any moment. And for a split second you had wished that you died instead for the selfish reason being that you didn't want to feel this pain anymore. You didn't want to feel anything anymore. You didn't want to feel.