Jerks.

Jerks.

(Either him or one of the guys are being a jerk to you and him/one of the other guys comforts you.)

Calum: I wrapped my arms around Calum only to be pushed away a few seconds later. My fingertips lingered on his arm until he moved away from me. He had this annoyed look clear on his face and I couldn't help but think I may have frustrated him. I could see Ashton on the far side of the room, watching us closely and taking note of Calum's odd behavior. I watched as his movements became fast and reckless; not really having much care to his surroundings, chucking his possessions where he wanted. He muttered curse words, pulling his sweaty shirt off and quickly changing into another. I cautiously moved closer towards him, a frown etched onto my face and worrisome in my eyes. "Calum?" I spoke, my hand reaching out and resting on his shoulder. He turned around obviously not expecting me to be there. "Could you not?" He spits at me. "Calum, what's wrong? What's happened?" I ask trying to hide the fact that he's upset me. "Ugh, just back off! Are you that stupid that you don't understand that I want to be alone?" His words sting like venom and he's not doing anything to help me. I see Ashton now before us, a confused yet angered expression directed to Calum. "Calum, what's wrong with you?" He asks him, blocking his way so he can't walk past us any further. He keeps his head down and he doesn't make an effort to speak. "Don't just stand there, apologise to her!" Ashton yells at him. I look away hold back my tears and walk across the room, taking a seat facing away from him. I hear footsteps which soon leave the room and the sound of someone walking over to me. I secretly hope its Calum. I feel let down yet somewhat relieved when Ashton sits down beside me, his arm slinging across my shoulder and pulling me towards him. "Don't worry about him. I don't know what's going on but it's nothing you did. He loves you, ok?" He assures me. "Alright. Thank you Ashton." I whisper, looking up at him with a grateful smile.

Ashton: I sighed seeing Ashton walk into the room with a frown heavy on his face. He gets really grumpy sometimes and I just know today is going to be one of those days. He ignores the quiet mumblings of 'good morning's thrown at him and walks past without a word. He takes a seat on the couch, sitting as far away from me as possible. I know it's nothing personal, it's just...him trying to make a point I guess. "Morning Ash." I speak. He looks over to me for a mere second before drifting his eyes back to his phone."Some sort of effort would be nice." I mutter to myself feeling disappointed. "Don't start that with me." Ashton grows, his eyes glaring at me. "Ashton, I'm sick of this!" I snap, raising my voice. "Is everything alright?" Calum asks, cautiously making his way over. "Ask Y/N. She's the one making up pointless drama in her head." Ashton replies. "Ash..." Calum warns him, a sympathetic look being thrown my way. "Ashton, I just need to talk to you." I speak as I fiddle with my fingers in nervousness. "Why? So you can whine and complain and be annoying like usual?" He questions, a look of regret covering his features almost instantly. "You didn't need to say that." I tell him as tear escape my eyes. "Come on." Calum whispered to me, his hand gently pulling on my sleeve. He slings his arm around me and guides me out the room. As we leave he stops me so I lean against the wall. "You ok?" He asks in corncen. "I think so." I mutter, sniffling slightly. "Don't worry about him. He's just being a dick. Probably a bit home sick is all." Calum assures me.

Luke: Luke excuses himself before heading to the bathroom, leaving me and Michael together. I grab my phone out as the movie is paused and begin to scroll through my feed. I look up, feeling Michael's stare on me making me feel uncomfortable. I smile at him weakly, trying to kill the tension but I am left confused and somewhat hurt as he rolls his eyes at me. "Is everything alright?" I ask him, switching my phone off and focusing all my attention on him. "Oh please." He scoffs shaking his head disapprovingly. "Whats wrong?" I ask him, clueless as to what his problem is. "You know." He spits at me and I begin to think that this may be something personal. "I really don't." I say to him. "It's you. You've got Luke wrapped around your finger and you don't even care about him at all." He shoots at me. "Michael, that's not true!" I reply, hurt and anger clear in my voice. "You don't deserve Luke. You're a rude, annoying, careless, insensitive bi*ch-" Michael yells at me, being cut off seconds later. "What the f*ck do you think you're doing?" Luke screams walking in the room. I see Michael sigh, clear that he never wanted Luke to hear this. "What are you still doing here? Get out." Luke snaps, pulling Michael up and pushing him towards the door. The door slams shut and Luke quickly makes his way over to me. He sits beside my on the couch and pulls me onto his lap. I wipe my tears away and lean against Luke, his chin resting on the top of my head as soft whimpers escape my lips. "I'm so sorry, Y/N. I don't know what he was thinking." Luke whispers to me, kissing the top of my head lightly. "None of that was true." He says to me. "Don't believe a word he said. I love you." Luke adds, his arms tightening around me. "Thank you Luke. For everything."

Michael: "I'll be back in a minute." Michael announces as he leaves the room. "I don't know what Michael sees in you." Luke says to me as soon as he is sure he is gone. "Excuse me?" I ask, hoping I didn't hear him right. "Maybe he pities you?" Luke continues on. I shift uncomfortably in my seat, looking around in a sense of panic. I feel a lump form in my throat and I fight the urge to cry. Luke chuckles at my weakness. "Have I don't sown thing wrong?" I ask him, my voice cracking slightly. He shakes his head in amusement as he laughs at me and my feet carry me out the room as I feel myself begin to cry. I wonder into the kitchen, leaning against the counter and hiding my face in my hands. I steady my breaths and try to stop whimpering but his words replay in my mind becoming all I can think about. I hear a muffled 'where is she?' coming from the other room followed by footsteps leading towards where I am. "Y/N?" Michael calls when he sees me. His arms are open and I lean into him instantly crying again. "What's wrong?" He asks softly as he moves my hair out of my face. I shake my head in response, not wanting to speak the truth. "Please tell me, babe." Michael pushes, his eyes searching mine. I sigh, giving in. "It's just, Luke said some-" I begin only to be cut off. "Luke did this?" Michael asked surprised at my words. "What did he do?" He lets me continue. "He just said some pretty horrible stuff." I admit, suddenly taking interest in my hands rather then Michael. "Y/N." Michael warns. "What did he say to you?" I shrug before answering. "Nothing that probably wasn't true." I mumble. Before I can stop him, Michael is heading back towards the lounge, leaving me not daring to follow. I hear yelling through the walls, footsteps and then the closing of a door. Michael walks back to me. He doesn't speak, he just wraps his arms around me. "I'm sorry." He mumbles after a sweet silence. "It doesn't matter." I assure him. "It does! You're my girlfriend and he's my best mate. I just want him to accept you." He whispers into my hair. "Me too." I whisper. "Me too."

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT OH MY GOSH I'M HORRIBLE. ON THE PLUS SIDE, SCHOOL IS FINISHED SO TWO WEEKD OF NOTHING 😁 I THOUGHT THIS CHAPTER GOT DELETED LAST NIGHT AND I WOULD HAVE HAD IT UP BUT IDK WATTPAD WAS WEIRD BUT HERE YOU GO THANK YOU FOR 335K

PLEASE FOLLOW MY TWITTER @hakunahemmings.