His Lock Screen.

His Lock Screen.

Idk, just a cute idea. I could see Lucas having Mikey as his lock screen though. 😂

Calum: Calum's lock screen is a a picture he took of you from when he stayed over at your apartment. You were cuddled up to him and the two of you were having a movie night but you ended up falling asleep against him half way through the movie. He says he loves how adorable and precious you look.

Ashton: Ashton's lock screen is his favourite picture of you. If was one you didn't know he was taking when the two of you were at the park. You were twirling around in your dress, the sun hitting you and making you look like you were glowing and you had your breathtaking smile on your face which he loved so much.

Luke: Lucas' lock screen is actually a selfie of you both which you took on his phone. At first, you were trying to take a few sweet ones like him kissing you or something like that, but he wouldn't cooperate so you just gave up. You told him to do a silly face and you crossed your eyes. Just as you took the picture, he placed a kiss to your cheek. He says he loves it because taking photos together can be just a simple thing but it was always so special when it was of the two of you.

Michael: Mikey's lock screen is a picture you took the night before he left for tour. You were both lying in bed in your trackies and you were cuddled up in one of his shirts which were too big for you. The picture was of both of your feet next to each other as you lay beside each other, both of you holding an Xbox remote in your hands. It doesn't sound like much but the picture means a lot to him.

-

I don't know why I keep calling Luke 'Lucas'.

Double update even though this one is short but you deserve another update so here you go.

I love you.
Always.

- HakunaHemmings.