You Fall Asleep on Him.

Calum: You and Calum were resting in the dressing room, just talking about the shows and upcoming events. You were still jet lagged but Calum however was still buzzing from coming off stage. He sat on the couch, leaning on the armrest as you you laid down sideways with your head on his lap. His fingers ran through your hair and you could feel yourself growing more and more tired. You had your eyes closed but you weren't fully asleep. You heard the boys come in and they soon got shushed by Calum. You could still hear them talking but thankfully they were quieter now. Their conversation was on topic of tours but you heard Michael say something which caught your attention. "You really love her, don't you." You felt Calum twirl a piece of your hair around his fingers. "Yeah, I do. She means everything to me." He replied, no doubt a smile stretched across his face.

Ashton: I look down to see Y/N has fallen asleep on me. I smile as I admire how peaceful she looks. Her eyelids flutter as she's dreaming and her knees are pulled up to her chest. I reach over to the other couch, careful not to wake her, and grab the blanket. I unfold it and gently place the blanket over her, knowing I'm keeping her warm. I take hand in mine and rub small circles with my thumb before I bring it up to my lips and softly place a kiss to it. "I love you." I whisper, wishing she could hear me.

Luke: My fingers trace patters on the delicate skin of Y/N's waist. I lay on my back as she lays on her side, cuddled up to me with her head buried in the crook of my neck. We do this most nights - just cuddle and talk about anything that comes up. I knew Y/N was getting tired when she only replied in 'mhh's every so often and after not hearing her for a few minutes, I looked down and noticed she had fallen asleep on me. I pushed her hair out of her face and pulled the blanked over her so she wouldn't become cold during the night. "I love you Y/N." I say before I place a gently kiss to her forehead. "So much."

Michael: Y/N and I were just sitting on the plane beside one another, her head resting on my shoulder as she cuddled up to me. We were talking quietly as many of the other passengers were already asleep. I looked down at her once I'd grown tired of the movie and she was already asleep. I smiled at her, taking in all her beauty as she slept with a smile on her face. I leaned down and placed a kiss to her head before wrapping my arm around her and pulling her closer to me. "Sleep tight babe." I whisper before falling asleep beside her.

Hiiiii !

Please, please, please read 'Abused' (Harry Styles) by @leebret 😁 It's reallyyyy goooood 💛