Wrapped Around Your Finger || Song Preference.

S o r r y t h e s e a r e s o

a w f u l i d k b u t t h e y

s u c k.

Calum: "Screaming at the top of my lungs till my chest felt tight. I told myself that I'm never gonna be alright." || My depression has hit me hard lately and everything seems such a struggle. My emotions are a mess and nothing is really making much sense to me. It's gotten to the point where I don't even know what makes me happy anymore and I can't remember what happiness feels like. I have isolated myself; blocking everyone around me out and pushing them away. I would love to say that I don't mean to, but I do. It's for the best, right? Surely I'm not worthy of any amount of love or happiness they could offer me. Poor Calum, he even believes he's in love with me. I'm never going to be alright. My thoughts are disturbed by the opening of the front door and I jolt up, scared as to who it could be. I wipe at my cheeks which is covered in smudged mascara and cautiously head downstairs. "Y/N?" Calum surprises me, a look of relief across his features. "W-what are you doing here? How did you g-get in?" I stutter. "Y/N, you haven't answered any calls in the past few days and no one knows where you've been! What are you doing?" He asks me. "Calum, I just need to be on my own." I whisper. He walks towards me and takes my hands in his. "Darling, what's wrong?" He questions me, voice cracking slightly. A single tears rolls down my cheek as I think about what to say. "I have depression." I tell him, forcing myself to look away. He grip on my hand loosened slightly for a moment and I could feel the tension growing thicker by the minute. "So if you're going to leave, make it quick because the longer you take, the longer it will hurt." I mumble. "I'm not going anywhere." He says to me. "You don't have to stay." I reply back to him. "But I don't want to leave."

Ashton: "Throwing rocks at your window at midnight." || As I was just about to go lie down in bed, I heard a tapping noise against my window. Curious as to what it was, I decided to peel back the curtains, exposing the sight to my eyes. I almost had a heart attack when I saw the shadow of a person but under the faint moonlight I could see that it was Ashton. His smile was spread widely across his face once he saw me and he chucked the numerous amount of rocks he had behind him."Ashton, what are you doing here?" I asked him once I quietly opened up the window. "I came to see you." He yelled up to me. My nervous eyes continuously looked around, just hoping that no one would wake up or find Ashton outside my window. "In the middle of the night?" I asked him like he were crazy. He chuckled in response and kicked at a few pebbles by his feet. I sighed unsure of his aim but smiled knowing that he thought of me at the most random of times. I watched intently as he stepped over towards the tree beside our house, hooking his hands on a branch and strategising ways to climb up. "You're not seriously going to climb up a tree, are you?" I stifled a laugh in questioning. "Makes the memory even better." He winked at me before pushing himself up. "This isn't going to end well." I muttered to myself, turning on my bedside lamp to lighten the dark room. "Ash, be careful." I warned him, reaching my hand out for him to be pulled in. He balanced on a branch siting down to steady himself and grabbed hold of my hand firmly. The slight distance from the branch to the window nerved me especially as Ashton had never came in my house this way. "You ready?" I asked him to which he nodded in reply. He sort of jumped forward as I pulled him through, falling backwards onto the safeness of my floor and him landing on top of me. I groaned in pain yet laughed at our stupidity as Ashton rolled off of me. "Way to make an entrance." I mumbled as Ashton helped me up. "You should see me exit." He joked to which my eyes went wide and my head shook in disapproval. I yawned and went over to shut the window, feeling the cool breeze of the night fan against my skin. "Tired?" He asked as he kicked his shoes off. I nodded as I crashed into his open arms. "You're staying the night." I half stated, half asked. "It would be my pleasure." He whispered as he kissed the top of my hair. I quickly remembered to lock my door before slowly crawling into bed in the warmness of the sheets accompanied by Ashton's strong embrace. "Night beautiful." He whispered as he snuggled his head into the crook of my neck. "Night Ash." I whispered already half asleep.

Luke: "Making all our plans in the Santa Cruz sand that night. I thought I had you in the palm of my hand that night." || The sound of the waves clashing together and the wind blowing accompanied the setting of the sun, creating a peaceful evening as Luke and I sat on the warm sand. We hadn't said much in a while; just smiling as the wind blew through our hair and enjoying each other's company. It was one of those moments where you didn't need words to feel close, you just were. Our hands were stretched out behind us as we leaned back and our eyes were cast upon the water. I didn't expect it, but Luke slowly placed his hand on top of mine. I was unsure of what to do, say or even feel at first. I didn't know his intentions. I tensed up slightly, though Luke began to talk as if nothing had happened. "What do you see?" He asked me, eyes not meeting mine as he spoke. "I'm not sure what you mean." I replied, trying to look at what has captivated his thoughts. "Like right now. What do you see for us?" He asked emphasising the 'us'. I felt a lump form in my throat and a sudden desire to run away grew inside of me. "Luke, you know what I feel." I told him, a hint of warning faint on my words. He looked over to me, seeming like he wished I would have said something else. I looked back at him with the same look saying 'I wish you had asked me something else'. "So, nothing's changed?" He pushed, his words making me feel small. "No, Luke. I still feel the same." I told him. "I'm not ready." He sighs, his hand still on mine but I can sense his uncertainty. "But I thought things were good. I thought we were good?" He half asks. "I thought things could be right for us." He adds. "I'm sorry, Luke. I'm just not ready.

Michael: "You were mine for a night. I don't know how to say goodbye." || I'm not sure what time it is though it must be the early hours of the morning. Michael is fast asleep beside me, his arms wrapped strongly around my waist keeping me near to him. I haven't been able to get any sleep, scared it will go too quickly and knowing that when I wake up Michael will be leaving me. I listen to his breaths coming out deep and peacefully and I try to match mine with his. I lean into him, craving his warmth and trying to hold onto the feeling of his arms around me. My lips start to tremble and I fight the urge to cry thought I can't help but let the quiet sobs roll off my lips. I try to calm myself, though every second my thoughts remind me of how Michael isn't going to be here tomorrow. Or a week after that, or even a month after that - he could be gone for up to 6 months. I am soon interrupted by a groggy whisper from beside me. "Y/N?" Michael mutters half confused. I don't answer and try to act as if I'm asleep though it lasts only a small amount of time before another sob escapes my lips. Michael leans over and turns his beside lamp on before turning back to me. He gathers my hair in his hands, pulling is out of my way softly as I hide my face against my pillow. He places his hand on the small of my back, gently rubbing in circles on my skin as I'm facing away from him. "Baby, what's wrong?" He coos clearly concerned. He carefully turns me around so that I am facing him. He tugs my hands away from my face and looks me in the eye. I don't even have to say anything for him to know. He pulls me right up to him, arms securely around my waist and he places kisses on the top of my head. "I don't want you to leave, Mikey." I whimper as I grab his shirt in my hands. He whispers sweet nothings into my ear, soothing me and calming me down. "I don't want to say goodbye."

O h m y g o s h t h e s e s u c k.