Bubbly || Song Preference.

THIS WAS MY JAM AS A KID. I ALWAYS CHOSE THIS ON SINGSTAR TO SING ALONG TO.

Calum: I've been awake for a while now, you've got me feeling like a child now. Cause every time I see your bubbly face, I get the tingles in a silly place. || I look over at Y/N who is still sleeping next to me, my arm resting over her waist as I admire her. Her skin is bare, not spotless, but still beautiful regardless. I gently pull her closer to me as she starts to wake up, her eyelids fluttering open adjusting to the light. She looks at me and smiles, then closes her eyes again tiredly. "Good morning, beautiful." I whisper to her, placing my lips against her forehead. "Mmh, morning babe." She whispers back softly.  "How'd you sleep?" I ask her, tucking her hair behind her ears so I can see her features. "Like a baby." She responds to me, a saying I've never really understood considering babies have terrible sleeping habits. I chuckle at her and pull her as close as I can to me. She nuzzles up and rests her face in the crook of my neck whilst her hand runs up and down my bare stomach in a soothing manner. I feel an overwhelming sense of pride and happiness as I look down at her in my arms, holding her tightly to make sure she never leaves.

How many of you checked out my Calum Hood fan fiction??

Ashton: I always know that you make me smile. Please stay for a while now, just take your time wherever you go. || Ashton lifts his arm up and allows me to fall into the space beside him. His hand falls to my waist as I ret my head against his shoulder, smiling as he squeezes me gently. I grab the blanket and pull it over both of us as Ashton switches the movie on, his feet outstretched on the foot stall in front of us. The opening credits begin to appear on the screen and I nuzzle closer to Ash, wrapping my arm around his torso. "Tell me again why you love this movie so much?" He asks me, smiling as he awaits my answer. "Channing Tatum." I mumble sheepishly causing him to giggle as he pulls me against him. "You're all mine." He whispers to me as he places a kiss to my forehead. "Calm down, Ash. Jealousy isn't attractive." I tease causing him to mess my hair up. I swat his hand away, his infectious laugh causing me to giggle at him. I sigh heavily, the smile dropping from my face being replaced with a frown. "Whats wrong?" He asks confused, shifting on the couch so he can see my face better. "I don't want you to leave." I mumble sadly as I rest my head in his lap, facing the TV. "Hey, let's not think about that tonight, yeah?" He asks me as his hand starts to play with my hair, calming me. I sigh once more, nodding slightly, my hand resting on his knee. "Just take your time with me. I don't want this to be over."

Luke: The rain is falling on my window pane, but we are hiding in a safer place, under covers staying dry and warm. You give me feelings that I adore. || Thunders echoes outside, the sound seeming to draw closer and closer by the minute. Rain falls heavily against the roof, falling down onto the windows and smashing against the ground. I flinch with every roar of thunder and find myself turning around to face Luke. He chuckles at me as I bury my face into his chest and his arm instantly wraps around my waist and holds me close to him. "You're so cute." Hu mumbles to me as he lifts the blankets over to cover me up and keep me warm. I mutter out a shy 'thank you' though it is muffles as I speak against his chest. Another clap of thunder rips through the sky, this time louder than the previous ones. I let out a small whimper, both of surprise and fear. "It's ok, babe." Luke tells me as he slowly rubs his hand up and down my back. "We're safe here. Nothing can get to us." 

Michael: I've been asleep for a while now, you tuck me in just like a child now. Cause every time you hold me in your arms, I'm comfortable enough to feel your warmth. || I switched the TV on in our bedroom and laid on top of the covers, putting on a random channel as my eyes tiredly flickered from the TV to my phone. Michael would be home late from the studio and I wanted to wait up for him, despite him telling me not to, but I only grew more and more exhausted by the minute. Needless to say it wasn't long before I feel asleep, cold, but too tired to move under the sheets. Unable to say how long later, Michael arrived home and I could tell he was trying his best to be quiet so he wouldn't wake me. I was half-asleep when he walked in. My eyes were closed and I wasn't moving, but I could hear him as he walked in. He instantly made his way over to me, turning the bedside light on so he could see. He grabbed the TV remote and switched it off before trying to figure out how to get me under the covers. I could hear him chuckling to himself quietly as he gently lifted me up, struggling to pull the covers from underneath me, and lay me back down on the bed afterwards. He pulled my socks off too, before tucking my feet under the quilts, leaning down to me and placing his lips on the side of my forehead. He quickly changed, stripping down to his boxers, before crawling into bed and slipping in beside me. His hands instinctively wrapping around my waist as he pulled me against his bare chest. I leaned back into him, nuzzling against him as he whispered me a faint 'goodnight'.

-

13/07/15

SURGERY TOMMOROW.

I'M SORRY I KEEP SAYING THSI BUT I AM SO SCARED AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CALM MYSELF DOWN. IF I DIE, REMEMBER THAT I LOVE YOU ALL AND I'M SO THANKFUL FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. I LOVE THE BOYS SO MUCH AND THEY WERE MY HAPPINESS AND THANK YOU GOD FOR EVERYTHING. Ok, I probably won't die but I'm just scared something will go wrong.

Anyways, this wasn't my best chapter but I wanted to post something for you guys as I reaCHED NUMBER 5 IN THE CATEGORY FANFICTION !!!

That honestly made me so, so happy. My goal was to reach the top 10 and I made that at the start of the week and then all of a sudden I made the top 5 and wow. It was kind like a dream come true.

No but seriously, do you like my Calum fanfic?

This 5 on the wall things is really weird. But I love how original 5SOS are. Like no other artist thinks of doing things the way they do. They do everything so fun and original like how they release music and update us on stuff. They truly are amazing.

"If you could love me again, I could let go of everything."

Bruh...

Anyways,

I love you.

Always.

- HakunaHemmings.