Something You Notice About Each Other.

Something You Notices About Each Other.

Calum: You lie with in between Calum's legs with your back pressed against his chest and his arms wrapped securely around you, keeping you warm as the evening begins to become colder. His eyes are focused on the TV but you soon lose interest and look for another way to occupy yourself without the absence of Calum. You absentmindedly lift his hand up and lock your fingers with his, feeling the warmth from his hand instantly radiate to yours. Your turn his hand around and fiddle a little with his fingers, not really paying much attention to what your doing. "You do that a lot, you know." Calum states, his voice coming out a tired, raspy whisper. You turn your head around to face him, seeing him smiling down at you, eyes full of admiration. He lifts his hand from yours and takes hold of yours again firmly, his thumb soothingly rubbing circles on the skin by your knuckles. "It's cute." He quickly adds causing you to blush and lean further into him with a smile.

Ashton: Ashton lies on his back with one arm supporting his head, the other tangled in your hair as you lie against his side, one leg draped over his, and your arm over his torso. You feel yourself beginning to grow tired with the warm air from the heaters blasting through the room, as well as the heat from Ashton being cuddled against you, along with the faint noise of the TV playing and the quiet sounds of Ashton's breathing; all accompanied by his fingers soothingly playing with the ends of your hair. "I love nights like these. I love it when you play with my hair." You whisper to him softly, finishing with a yawn. He shifts his body slightly and pulls you closer to him before speaking. "I love them too." He tells you. "And I know how soothing it is to you, so I love doing it." You smile tiredly, eyes closed even though he can't see you in the darkness. "Night Ash. I love you."
"I love you too."

Luke: I see Luke smiling at me from the corner of my eye, but I try not to take much notice assuming that he'll look away in a second. I feel his eyes on me and he doesn't take them off me, instead he keeps looking at me with great fondness as his hand continues rubbing small circles on my lower back. "Quit staring Lucas." I joke, turning around to see him through his hands up in defeat. "It's hard not to." He mumbles to himself, fully aware that I hear it. I roll my eyes amused and turn back to face the TV, browsing through Netflix looking for a film to watch. Luke's hand reaches my back and he continues where he left off. Once we finally decide on a movie, I place the remote on the coffee table and lean back against Luke, my body just seeming to fall into place next to his. "I love you." He whispers in my ear as the trailers begin to play. "Everything about you." He adds on, his hand moving to rub circles on my stomach, his skin warm against mine. "I love how you beautiful you look doing the simplest things and how you'll wrap your arms around me and shuffle closer to me without realising." He continues, placing his lips to my neck softly. "And I love how you don't even have to try to be enough. You just are."

Michael: You sit on the couch with your knees pulled up against your chest, leaning into Michael's side. His arm is loosely draped over you, and every now and then his eyes will look over to you just to remind himself that you're still there. You watch him in adoration as he talks to the other boys about the concerts with so much love and passion in his eyes. Your hand find his and you give it a reassuring squeeze to which he copies whilst keeping full focus on the conversation. When Ashton leaves to go and get changed, the conversation ends and Michael turns to face you with that breathtaking smile of his. "You're so beautiful, Mikey." You tell him, watching how his eyes light up. "I should be the one saying that to you." He jokes around, pulling you closer towards him. "It's true, Michael. You don't really realise it, but sometimes you'll get so into a conversation and then you'll randomly get really excited about something and you get so loud and so happy and it's one of the most beautiful things in the world." His eyes stayed focused on yours the whole time you speak and his smile remains on his lips with no sign of disappearing. "How did I get so lucky to end up with you?" He asks himself, leaning down and placing a chaste, tender kiss to your lips.

-

17/06/15

Where do I sign up to get a cutesy, cuddly boyfriend to play with my hair?

Exam are almost over. The education system is really messes up, I mean is it worth CHILDREN getting MENTAL HEALTH problems over a pointless and irrelevant maths question or whatever over? Like, I'm never going to need to know 3x(x-1) or whatever.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

In all honesty, I would drop out of school if my parents would let me. I've got no friends, I can't take the subjects I want in year 11 and 12 and I am so done with life.

That's enough of me, I just feel like I can rant to you guys and you don't think of me any differently.

I hoped you liked this cute lil' chapter.

COMMENT AMIGOS.

I love you.
Always.

- HakunaHemmings x