One Lines.

One Lines.

Me up top, lel.

Calum: "Just... Be with me, please?" || I made my way in the house, the walls quite, though a soft murmur could be heard from the far side of the house. I tiptoed on the floorboards, leaning against the doorframe to my room once I reached the end of the hall. I stalled for a few seconds, listening to the conversation upon awaiting the right time to enter. Michael smiled at me sadly from his position on the bed, sitting next to Calum who's face was hiding away in his pillow. I kneeled down on the floor, facing Calum who failed to acknowledge my presence. I moved my hand up to his back, softly running my fingers up and down to soothe him and I heard him sigh deeply. "Cal, it's ok." I cooed softly, hoping to get him to turn over and speak to us. "Mate, just tell us what's wrong. We want to help." Michael spoke to him patting his back encouragingly. There was still no response from him resulting in me frowning over at Michael. He mouthed the words "you ok?" to me to which I nodded, standing up as did Michael. He said his goodbyes to us before dismissing himself, leaving me with a closed off Calum. As he turned his head to the side, I hopped up onto the bed, swinging my legs over either side of his waist. "What are you doing?" He mumbled out in confusion, his voice raspy as he spoke which instantly told me that he had been crying. "Shh, just relax." I whispered to him as I started running my hands under his shirt, massaging his back. He breathed deeply and closed his eyes, his breath slightly shaky as he breathed out. "What's the matter, what's got you like this?" I asked him in concern, patiently waiting him to speak. He took a few seconds before responding with "I don't want to talk about it. Not just yet, anyway." I nodded in understanding, moving off of him and sitting at his side. "Do you want some time alone?" I asked him, hoping that I wasn't overwhelming him. "No." He was quick to stop me from leaving. "Just... Be with me, please?" He whispered out, causing me to smile down at his exhausted figure. I laid down next to him, wrapping my arms around his waist as my head rested on his back. "Get some sleep, alright? I love you."

Give him a dog, that will cheer him up. Geez, it's like no one understands Calum these days.

Ashton: "You can't do this anymore." || I laid in between Ashton's legs, my back pressed up against his chest as he twirled my hair around his fingers, his actions drawing me closer to sleep. I kept my eyes closed as I continued to listen to the words that left his mouth, accompanied by the faint background noise emitting from the TV. "I love you." He murmured out to me. As his breath hit my skin it created a tickling sensation causing me to laugh tiredly. He joined in with the quiet laughter before stopping himself as if he no longer allowed himself to smile at such a time. "Y/N?" He questioned my name, a hint of doubt playing in his words as he continued. "You can't do this anymore." He loosened his grip around me as I shifted my body weight uncomfortably, his legs tightening around me once I settled down again.  "Please, we can't ignore this." He spoke. "I don't want this turning into something we can't fix." I sighed deeply, turning my head to bury in his chest as the first of my tears began to roll down my cheeks, falling onto his shoulder. "Hey, hey. I'm not angry." He cooed as he began to pull my fallen hair out of the way of my face. "Just disappointed, right?" I asked him, my voice weak, not even half as strong as usual. He sat upright, his back supported by the armrest as he pulled me onto his lap. "I could never be disappointed in you." He tried to assure me, but I doubted his promise. "I know that it's hard enough for you as it is, sometimes. I just don't want this to get too much for you. I don't want you to feel as if there's no help." He told me, his green eyes staring deeply into my grey ones. I looked away, my lips trembling before I buried my head back against his chest as he held me tightly to him. "It's ok. I'm right here, I swear." He whispered to me as his hand ran up and down my arm. "We're going to get you better. You don't have to hurt anymore."

ASHTON'S HAIRCUT IS THE REASON MY HEART HURTS.

Luke: "I just don't want to hurt you." || The Luke I saw in front of me wasn't the Luke I knew. The walls he kept up had fallen down, and for the first time since being with him, I saw how much pain he had trapped inside of him. He was trying his best to not let himself cry, but behind the rough exterior he had, I could see his heart breaking. He kicked aimlessly at the rocks beneath his feet, scuffing his shoes along the ground as he sniffled every now and then. I stood a few metres distance from him, my eyes fixated on him as I wondered about everything going on in his mind. The wind blew through my hair so I tucked it behind my ears as I cautiously stepped closer towards him. Only when I reached him did he take a seat, his head falling is his hands, his elbows propped up by his knees. I longed to reach out to him and place my hand on his back to feel him beside me, but I knew that he would crumble beneath my fingertips if I did so, so I refused to get any closer towards him. "Luke, we can fix this." I told him, a sense of desperation in my voice as I begged him not to give up on us. He shook his head and closed his eyes as if he were in pain, breathing out deeply once again. "Luke, please, don't do this!" I cried out to him, my eyes quickly filling with tears. He looked over at me and I silently begged him to just shut up and kiss me and to pretend that everything was alright just like we usually would, but it seemed that this time he didn't want to play the game that way. "I just don't want to hurt you." He told me, my heart breaking at his words, the pain in his voice only adding to my ache. "Well, you are." I told him. "If you do this, you'll be hurting me." He ran his hands up his face and then tugged them through his hair, standing up so I wasn't close enough to hear his breathing. "I do love you, Y/N." He started and I shook my head as our gaze locked on each other, desperate not to hear another word leave his mouth. "But we can't keep doing this." I shook my head. "No." I whimpered out, my voice weak and almost unheard. "I know what we're like together. I'm no good for you and you know it. I can't keep taking you for granted, I have to stop myself before I ruin you." He wiped at the tears which escaped his blue eyes, his gaze never once leaving mine. "Luke, please." I begged him, standing up, my feet ready to carry me away. "I'm sorry." He apologised, quickly turning away before I had the chance to stop him. "I love you too. "

BAD BOY LUKE, ALMOST AFTER LUKE WOAH.

Michael: "I don't know how to live without you." || Michael held onto her hand refusing to let go as if he was the only thing keeping her alive, but maybe he was at this stage. It seemed that everyone else had given up on her, like no one in the world wanted her to wake up even half as much as Michael did, but deep down he knew the truth. "I can feel you slipping away, Y/N." He murmured out, his voice tired and empty almost as if he knew that it was too late. "I see you. I see you, ok? I'm still here." He reminded her as if that was what was stopping her from fighting; the thought that no one could see her pain. His hands shook as he reached down to take hold of her's. As cold and weak as it was, he pulled her hand up towards his lips, placing a tender kiss on each of her knuckles before he rested it on her stomach lightly. "You can't quit now, baby. You can't leave me like this." His words spilling from his mouth as the pain he held inside of him began to consume him. He breathed in sharply, holding his breath for a few moments to try and stop the rush of tears which flooded his eyes, but he couldn't. "Open your damn eyes, baby. Look at me, please. Just anything so I know not to give up on you." He looked at her silently, awaiting a response but to no avail. "Please, I-" He choked up, dropping his head as he struggled to contain himself. "I don't know how to live without you, I don't want to know."

MICHAEL, I'D NEVER LEAVE YOU.

-

13/09/15

HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY NIALL.

My baby!

Probs heading back to my acting school next year. Hopefully I'll be with some of the old gang and I'll go to more auditions now that I can't play basketball.

COMMENT PLEASE, I DESERVE IT I RECKON.

Aw. These were sad but I actually really enjoyed writing them and I hope you like them. My Calum fic is going well and I'm starting to get like, 100+ comments on each chapter so that's really positive.

OH MY GOSH SPRING IS JUST STARTING HERE IN AUSTRALIA AND I'VE MISSED THE WHEATHER. Too bad I hate wearing shorts, I'm ew.

I SAW THE SCORCH TRIALS TODAY, OH MY GOODNESS I'M IN LOVE. IT WAS SO GOOD AND YOU REALLY SHOULD SEE IT IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE. I'M GONNA READ THE BOOKS SOON, I LOVE IT SO MUCH.

Always, always, always here.

I love you.

Always.

- HakunaHemmings .x