Song He Dedicates to You on Tour.

Calum: "Um, so this next song is a cover that we like to play and it's called 'Teenage Dream'. I'd like to dedicate it to my amazing girlfriend Y/N for always supporting me through what I do and for helping to make my dreams come true. I love you, Y/N."

Ashton: "Well this has been an amazing show so far, Perth. You guys are so loud, if you would just quieten down for a second, I'd like to say something. So this next song is called 'She Looks So Perfect' and I would like to dedicate it to my girlfriend Y/N. Y/N, you are beautiful, amazing and I think you're perfect. I love you and I know how much you love this song, so here's to her. Everybody, give it up for Y/N!"

Luke: "So, uh, this next song is very special to me and it's called 'Beside You.' I'd like to dedicate it to this amazing person who many of you know. For Y/N. One of the most amazing people I've met. No matter how far away we are, she always puts a smile on my face. I miss you so much and I wish you were here. I love you Y/N. This is for you."

Michael: "The next song we're about to play is called 'The Only Reason'. I'm sure most of you know that I wrote this and that it's very special to me. I've made mistakes before and it took me some time to think things over and to realize how I could make things right. Y/N, she uh... She gave me a second chance. I probably didn't deserve it but I'm so thankful that she let me back into her life. Cheesy as it is, Y/N is the only reason that I am who I am. I love you Y/N. This ones for you."