You Get Matching Tattoos.

Calum: Calum was quite a big fan of tattoos himself and you always loved tracing the outlines of them on his skin. Now that you were married, you were more sure then ever to get a matching tattoo with him, this being your first. After many nights of thinking, you decided something simple yet always reminded you of who you were and where you belonged. You both got the letter of your first initial, followed by a H for your shared last name. Many didn't really see the point behind the tattoo, but you and Calum didn't mind one bit because it made you happy and that's what mattered.

Ashton: Ashton only had one tattoo himself, though he was thrilled when you told him you wanted one. It was a shame how his tattoo was that of the old band logo, yet the message behind his: "one for each of them, and one to connect us all together" still remained strong. That gave you inspiration as you wanted something to represent the two of you, and at the same time show how it's forever. With a fews weeks of deciding, you agreed on getting the words "Love won't die." tattooed on the front of your shoulder.

Luke: Neither you or Luke had tattoos so when he brought up the idea, it was a bit strange to think about. Your relationship was very serious and you had been dating for years, knowing each other most of your life, however you didn't want to get each other's names tattooed as that could be a total disaster if someday, something were to happen. But you both came up with ideas, not rushing into things and soon enough you both settled on something small, designed to be drawn on the side of your hand. A small treble cleft, holding so much more meaning than people realised, having found each other through your music.

Michael: You've always wanted a tattoo, something small, but yet had a lot of meaning to you like most people wanted. Michael was both excited and nervous for you when you told him you were planning on getting a tattoo, and when he asked you what you wanted, you answered him with a smile. "'And back.'" He looked a little puzzled at first but then he pulled you straight into his arms once he realised. "To the moon, and back."

-

20/06/15

This was kinda a filler chapter I guess. I just had the idea for Mikey's and wanted to share it so there you go.

But the main reason was for this:

To the amazing Vviaah_Bannana , I just want to thank you for all your lovely comments and support towards my book and for making me smile whenever I see a comment from you. You're such a strong person and I just want to remind you that I love you and I will always be here for you whenever you need it, same goes for any of my readers. The boys love you and they would be so proud of you. Take care .x

And thank you all for everything you do. You make me so happy.

PS: I REACHED NUMBER 11 IN THE FANFCITION CHARTS, FIRST PAGE BABY, WOOO. I WAS BOTTOM OF THE FIRST PAGE A FEW DAYS AGO, AND NOW I'M AT THE MIDDLE. TYSM.

I love you.
Always.

- HakunaHemmings x