You're Sick

You're Sick

Calum: You had been diagnosed with "Vertigo" which is when you have a series of dizzy spells. There is no cure and you can only have a certain amount of medication until you run out. It's not a life threatening disease and you will overcome it though you are not sure how long you will suffer from it. You were looking very pale but you had insisted that you went with Calum to see the boys as you hadn't seen them in a while. You laughed as you followed them through the house. They were making a lot of noise and just being themselves, though you didn't have the heart to ask them to quieten down as you had a headache. You secretly diss missed yourself and left the boys and went and sat down on the couch in the lounge room. You sat with your head in your hands and kept your eyes closed as you felt very weak."Y/N?" You heard Calum calling. "Y/N?" You heard once more. "Where are you babe?" He called out a few seconds before he came into the room. "Hey, are you ok?" He became concerned as he sat down beside you. "I just... I just feel a bit faint." You replied as you leaned your head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around you and you sat like that for a few minutes. "Let's grab your stuff and I'll take us home." He whispered, helping you up. You walked slowly into the other room with him, and he went and said his goodbye to the boys. As you bent down to pick up your bag, you felt a wave of nausea hit you and you collapsed to the floor. You tried to sit up but everything in your vision was a blur. You could barely make out Calum as he came beside you. You could feel yourself being lifted up and placed onto a couch. Calum lifted your head up and rested it on his lap. "You'll be ok." He continuously whispered into your ear. "You'll be ok."

(A/N: A friend in my class has vertigo and I don't know your religion or if you are even religious but it would really mean a lot if you could pray for her to get better? Thank you if you do.)

Ashton: "Can I come in?" Ashton called through the door. He waited a few seconds but let himself in when you didn't answer. "Hey- What's wrong?" He asked as he found you sitting on your bed, head down. "Ash, I'm really sorry. I don't think I'm well enough to go out today. My head is killing me." You replied, ashamed that you were canceling on him. "Don't worry, babe. You ok?"
"I just need to sleep." You said, swinging you feet under the covers and trying to get comfortable. "I'll be right back." He said and disappeared somewhere.
A few minutes later Ashton came back with some panadol and a glass of water for you. He placed them on the bedside table and walked around to the other side of the bed. He lifted the corner of the covers up and hopped in beside you, pulling you to his chest. "I love you, Ash." You said rolling over to face him. "I love you more." He replied kissing your nose. "Go to sleep Y/N. I'll be right here if you need anything."

(Sorry Ash's is so short. :] x )

Luke: "Do you need anything, baby girl?" Luke asked as he checked in on you for about the 50th time that morning. You had came down with the flu and you were burning up, not to mention you had a sleepless night. "No thank you." You answered, trying your best to give him a smile. He pulled his shirt off and crawled under the covers beside you. "Luke, go. You'll bet sick." you said in-between coughs. "That doesn't matter." He pulled you towards him, you back against his chest and he nuzzled his head in the crook of your neck. "I love you Y/N." He whispered. "I love you too, Lukey." You whispered back as you felt him place a soft kiss to your neck.

"Luke?" You asked after a few minutes of silence. "Yeah?"

"Please could you sing me to sleep?" You pondered.

"It would be my pleasure.

Cause all of me, loves all of you.
I love your curves and all your edges,
all your perfect imperfection.
Give my all to you
if you give your all to me...."

You soon fell asleep listening to Luke as he sung in your ear.

Michael: Michael pulled your hair back as you continued to vomit into the toilet. "Michael, go!" You cried. You hated him seeing you like this. You were a mess. You had woken up in the middle of the night and began vomiting. No doubt, food-poisoning from the restaurant you two ate at. "Shhh babe." Michael whispered as he tied your hair back. "It doesn't matter." He stated as he knew what you were thinking. He lifted you up and sat you on the counter, handing you your toothbrush; though you barely had enough energy to keep you eyes open. Once you had cleaned yourself up a bit, Michael carried you back into your shared room and laid you down underneath the quilts. "You're ok baby. Go to sleep." He whispered placing a quick kiss on your forehead. "I love you."

:)