You Have a Fever.

You Have a Fever.

Calum: "What's wrong?" Calum asked as he saw you curled up on the sofa. "I have really bad headache and my stomach is really painful." You groaned in reply. He bent down beside you a frown on his face and you shut your eyes. He placed the back of his hand to your forehead, checking your temperature. "Babe, you're burning up." He whispered to you as he brushed the hair out of your face with his fingers. "I'm fine, I just need to sleep." You murmured hoping he would not worry about you too much. He disappeared into the kitchen, opening cupboards as softly as he could, the noise somehow, still adding to your headache. He returned to your side around a minute later, placing something on the coffee table. "Can you sit up for me?" He asked you in a gentle voice. You didn't really reply, you kept your eyes shut and tried to focus on your breathing. He sighed in worry, standing up and gently pulling you so you were in a sitting position. He picked up the glass from the table and two small pills he had got for you. He opened your hand and dropped the pills in, your other holding the glass he handed to you. You weakly chucked the pills into your mouth, swallowing them down with some water. You wiped your mouth as Calum set the empty glass down. "Lie down baby." He spoke to you, your head resting in his lap and your feet stretched out across the sofa. He pulled the blanket over you and began to play with your hair, soothing you in seconds.

Ashton: I woke up in discomfort, covered in sweat and a pounding headache. I looked to my side, my alarm clock lighting the room and showing the time 3:47am. Ashton's top which I was wearing, stuck to my body and I looked over to him to see him sound asleep. I tried to sit myself up but my body just felt too weak and my vision was somewhat blurry. I moved my hand up to Ashton's arm, shaking him very softly. "Ash?" I whispered trying to wake him. "Ashton baby." I tried again, his eyes slowly peeling open. He looked around half asleep, slightly confused for a few seconds. He reached for me after realising I wasn't pulled next to him. "You ok babe?" He asked when he noticed I wasn't moving closer to him. My breathing was noticeably heavy, partly because of how hot I was feeling. "I don't feel good." I mumbled to him, feeling dizzier by the second. He moved his hand up and placed the back of it on my forehead, lingering on my skin for a few seconds. "You're burning up sweetie." He told me, sitting up and turning the light on. I squinted at the brightness, covering my eyes by slinging my arm across my face. I heard Ashton leaving the room, his footsteps echoing down the hall and returning to the bedroom quickly. "Here, you need to take this." Ashton spoke as he helped me sit up and handed me some medicine he found for me. I quickly swallowed the pills, hating the aftertaste that some left. Ashton stroked my hair as I laid down again, pulling the sheet up close. He got up from sitting by me and crawled in bed beside me. "I hope you feel better in the morning." He whispered to me as he placed a kiss to my temple. I leaned back against him as he wrapped his arms around my small frame, sleep soon taking over me.

Luke: You shot awake, the feeling in your stomach growing within you in seconds. Your clumsy feet raced you to the bathroom, your body dropping as you reached the toilet. You heard Luke following after you and soon enough he was right beside you. You emptied your stomach, becoming weaker and weaker by the minute. Luke grabbed a hair tie and pulled your hair back, tying it up and so it was out of your face. He sat behind you, his hand rubbing soothing circles on your back as you tried not to throw up again. "Go back to bed, Luke." You mumbled not looking at him. "I'm staying with you." He told you. "Luke, I look disgusting." You spoke, a soft whimper escaping your lips. "I don't care about how you look, babe. You're sick and I'm not leaving you." He said to you. He stood up, his arms wrapping under yours as he lifted you up and sat you on the counter. He helped you wipe your face as you barely had any energy left and he wrapped his strong arms around your small frame. "Do you think you're going to be sick again?" He asked you, his fingers running through your hair. "I don't think I have anything left in me to throw up." You muttered, leaning into his chest. He smiled softly as he picked you up and carried you back to your bedroom. He laid you down under the covers, slipping in beside you and pulling you close to him. "I hope you feel better soon, baby. I love you." He whispered, kissing the top of your head lightly.

Michael: You were at Calum's house with Michael, the boys just hanging around together. Michael asked you to tag along, you being polite and agreeing. You were sitting on the couch beside him as he continued to play on the Xbox with them. The room was spinning slightly and you tried to keep yourself calm. You placed your hand on Michael's knee feeling some comfort as you focused on the fact that he was right beside you. "You ok?" He asked, his eyes drifting from the TV to you. You nodded and forced a smile onto your face, leaning your head onto his shoulder and taking deep breaths. Michael took himself out of the game, setting the remote on the coffee table and looking to you as the others continued to play. "Are you alright? You don't seem so good." He asked as he looked at you in concern. Your lips trembled and a lump formed in your throat. You shook your head to say 'no' as you hid your face against his shoulder. His hand wrapped around your waist while his other moved up towards your face. "What's wrong? Don't you feel good?" He asked, quickly becoming worried about you. "Michael, I feel awful." You muttered, thankful that the boys were too caught up in their game to hear you. "Go get in the car. I'll tell the boys why we're going." He instructed you, watching you with care as you left. Michael met you in the car a few minutes later, a sympathetic smile on his face. "Is my baby sick?" He cooed, trying to make you smile a little. You mumbled a reply, leaning your head against the window and shutting your eyes. "Thank you for taking me home, Mikey." You whispered. "Anything for you. I love you."

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HALF A MILLION READS!!!! WOW I AM IN SHOCK THIS IS AMAZING! I HAVE HAD IT UP FOR ONLY ABOUT HALF A YEAR AND MAYBE THIS TIME NEXT YEAR I'LL HAVE 1 MILLION READS HOPEFULLY. THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU.

13/10/14