Stories.

Hey guys,

Sorry not an update again.

I just want to let you know that I'm sorry that this book has been only have about 1 imagine or so a week for a few months. On the plus side, I have completed 2 stories (which is why the cut-back), but I will still be posting chapters when I can. It's coming to the end of the school year and there's been a lot of assignments and I really want to do well (except in maths, I hate maths) so yeah.

I also have two books going at the moment. Reckless (Dylan O'Brien) and Whispers (Niall Horan). It would mean a lot if you could check them out. I know I say this a lot, but it honestly would mean so much to me.

I also have several story plans and idk, I might as well tell you them so I can see which one you guys sound the most interested in:

The One Made to be Broken - Ashton Irwin w/ Holland Roden as the lead (Would you keep a promise, even if it got someone hurt?)

Paper Hearts - Luke Hemmings w/ Ashley Benson (maybe), btw I have been planning this one since the start of 2014 (I don't have a description thing, but this quote can sum it up: "What would you do if I died today?" / "I'd die tomorrow.")

And a thriller series which I am still exploring ideas for: The Numb, The Aching and then The Broken (Not gonna give a description bc I want it to be a surprise for whenever I publish it).

Anyways, forgive me for my lack of updates, but I just have so much I want to write about and I hate letting an idea pass (which is why I write fanfiction in class instead of working on my assignments lololol)

Also, I have noticed that a lot of you have started commenting on my message board and it's so sweet and it makes me so, so happy to see that you guys post on there. Always, always, always here if you need me, no matter how big or small the problem is. 

Look after yourself and don't do anything to hurt anyone.

I love you.

Always.

- HakunaHemmings.

(PS: Dylan O'Brien).