From Protector To Lady Chapter 28.5

Stanton carried me to the war table, using one of his arms to sweep everything that was on it onto the floor in a loud clatter. He set me onto it, keeping his position between my legs. His hands were tangled in my hair and my hands deftly untucked his top from his trousers. I spread his shirt open wide and let it fall from his shoulders and it hooked at his elbows. I ran my hands over his strong arms, feeling his smooth skin. I leaned forward and planted a kiss on his chest and then lower onto his abdomen, I heard his intake of breath as I placed both of my hands on his hips, squeezing them.

"Wait, not here," he said gruffly as he picked me up and carried me to the door, throwing it open quickly. He went straight towards the direction of our chambers, I hid my face in the nape of his neck, lightly licking his skin there, tasting him. My fingers explored his chest as he carried me and he growled with impatience.

    After what seemed an impossibly short time we were in our chambers and he set me down on my feet in front of him, the bed we shared mere inches away. I continued my earlier conquest of removing his top, this time pushing it passed his elbows, smiling with satisfaction as it dropped to the floor.

    He raised his eyebrow at me and grabbed the hem of my tunic, quickly pulling it above my head. His eyes traveled down, at me now only wearing my camisole and his eyes became hungry, staring at me. I quickly lost patience and put my hands to his chest, pushing him backwards onto the bed, before straddling him. Never in my life had I done anything like this - I had never even kissed a man before I was at the palace and now I was filled with a burning desire, running on pure instinct, not knowing if what I was doing was right, but going by what I felt.

    His hands were on my hips, squeezing them as I leaned forward and kissed his mouth, needing his lips on mine, needing that fight for dominance. I ran my hands down his chest, trailing my fingernails lightly on his skin, he arched his back in response, pressing his skin harder against my hands. I removed my mouth from his and put my lips to his neck, sucking lightly before nibbling. My hands danced down to his hips, gripping them firmly as I pressed my groin to his, my hunger only fueled by his very obvious eagerness.

"Rebecca," he growled, repeating his earlier warning. I ground my hips into his once more in reply, the friction sending waves of pleasure throughout my body but building at it's epicenter of my womanhood.

    I squealed out when Stanton quickly wrapped an arm around me and flipped us over, so that I was now on my back and he was hovering above me. He grabbed my right leg and hooked it behind him, pressing us together. I put the most devilish grin on my face I could muster and wrapped my other leg around his waist, pulling him tightly to myself. His jaw went slack as his head tilted back slightly. It only took a few moments for him to regain his composure.

    He impatiently grabbed the bottom of my camisole and undergarments and pulled it above my head, freeing my breasts. He took in the sight of them for the first time before his left hand found my chest, tickling and teasing. With his other arm he unhooked my legs from his hips and stuck a finger in the waistband of my trousers, slowly drawing them down.

I was aware of my nakedness but it did not phase me, the look he wore and his arousal only driving my need.

    He ran his hand slowly from my chest to my stomach, down to my hip and the inside of my thigh. He placed his knees between mine and pushed them apart, spreading my legs as he did so. I watched him hungrily, my hands desperately searching for something to touch, something to grab to bring him closer to me.

    Sensing what I wanted he brought his face to mine, his hands massaging the inside of my thighs. I wrapped my hands around his waist trying to pull his lower back to me but he resisted. I groaned in frustration and bit his lip, causing him to gasp and I felt his body tremor. I was impatient, whatever was coming I needed it. He sensed this and I felt his fingers slowly stroking my woman hood, teasing the sensitive jewel. I whimpered, my body trembling at his torturous touch. I watched as he lowered his head to my chest, taking one of my peaks into his mouth, I dropped my head back and pressed myself to him, giving myself to him completely, surrendering to this man with the hot mouth and nimble hands.