Chapter 37. Troubled

Note: Italic: Russian | Bold: English | Normal: Japanese

There are some italic words that aren't Russian, sometimes they are thoughts and written letters, etc.

---

A/N: My hand is healing well but I can't still stretch it so its really hard to type oof. This is the saved draft that I had, I already finished and edited this way before I got injured so its not that hard publishing this. Its a very special day for me that's why I decided on giving you guys one chapter. Happy reading!

---

Classes had ended for the day and everyone returned to their respective dormitories. Uraraka, Tsuyu and Kirishima had also went back from the internship. Midoriya and Sakura is still nowhere to be found which worried the class representative even though Kirishima had told him that Midoriya wanted to take a detour for a moment and is probably on his way back. The sun has already set, and dinner is almost served and yet they still hadn't heard from the two.

Settling the first aid kit to the coffee table, Zasha sat next to Katsuki with her legs crossed in the cushions. She had to force the ash blonde to face him so she could tend to the injuries he received from the provisional training course. It was quite concerning after she saw him and Shouto's face all beaten up like they bumped into some mafia in the streets "Was the training course that hard?" she asked, removing the bandages from his face to disinfect some of the cuts and replace them with new bandages "I thought you two are strong?" she snorted as her eyes briefly looked at Shouto who's currently being helped by Umi "why are you two looking like this?"

"OH SHUT—" a yelp automatically went out of his lips before he could even let out another curse word as Zasha intentionally pressed a cotton in one of the bruises right below his lips. He lightly slapped her hand away and gritted his teeth "that fucking hurts!" the female could only look away with a shrug and her tongue slightly sticking out.

"Take it easy, Zasha" Umi sweat dropped while she continuously used her quirk in healing Shouto's face. The poor boy looked worse than Katsuki, even his nose was bandaged. She returned her eyes to the two-colored hair, who was quietly staring at her, and asked "Does it still hurt?" the water pressed on his face were glowing faintly, bruises in his cheeks were slowly disappearing.

Shouto was supposed to shake his head to respond but decide not to since Umi's doing her best in healing his injuries so he just answered her "No, it doesn't hurt anymore. I'm sorry to bother you"

The bluenette gave him a small smile "There's no need for an apology. I'm happy that I could finally assist you. Don't hesitate to ask for me when you need" she tilted her head and her smile widens "Okay?" Shouto slightly nodded in response. Umi's head moved to look back at Zasha and Katsuki who are still bickering. Katsuki was holding both of her wrists, her hands were holding a cotton and a disinfectant bottle. He was declining her offer to finish with patching him up, telling her that he could do it himself "Should I take over, Zasha? I'm almost finish with Todoroki-kun" Shouto raised an eyebrow when he heard her calling him by his surname once again.

"There's no need!" Zasha responded back, keeping a glare towards Katsuki while she tried to move her arms, but the ash blonde was holding her wrists too tightly "I can help this problem child—"

"I don't need your help!" Katsuki screamed, his back falling on the couch cushions, Zasha is already towering him. He tried to suppress a laugh once he can clearly see her face burning in annoyance.

A grumbling sound vibrated through her chest. She pouted and saw a glimpse of Kaminari and Sero walking nearby "Sero, Kaminari!" she called them, and they immediately looked at her. She gave them a smirk "Mind ruining Katsuki's night?" the two males instantly grinned back and before Katsuki could even look back, arms had wrapped around his shoulder, forcing him to let go of her wrist and get his own arms pulled away from her.