Chapter 14. Ultimate Moves

Note: Italic: Russian | Bold: English | Normal: Japanese

There are some italic words that aren't Russian, sometimes they are thoughts and written letters, etc.

---

The next day, Umi, Sakura and Zasha woke up a bit early than the others. Their body clock had already gotten used off waking around five in the morning to prepare for the day. Before they finally went to bed last night, they received a notice on their phone and saw that it was from Aizawa. He asked for their assistance with helping the class create their ultimate moves for the upcoming licensure test. They didn't hesitated to extend their help and had started with fixing themselves in the common ground before going out of the dorm to look for Cementos and the other heroes who will be helping their trainings as well.

 They didn't hesitated to extend their help and had started with fixing themselves in the common ground before going out of the dorm to look for Cementos and the other heroes who will be helping their trainings as well

Aizawa had decided to do the training in The Gamma Gym, also known as the Training Dining Land. It is a huge gymnasium with a large space and a high ceiling perfect for any changes. Cementos had personally came up with this facility which worked quite well with his quirk. He can easily prepare specific terrains and other things suited for each student.

The three were asked to wear their hero suits and they did so without question. They were patiently waiting inside and it took more than an hour before the class had entered the gym with Cementos, Aizawa, Midnight and Ectoplasm leading them in.

"You're finally here?" Zasha smirked, looking at the doorway, Umi and Sakura followed her eyes and saw a familiar group of people entering the facility "Welcome!"

"Ah! Mai-san, Hirano-san, Todoroki-san!" although her gloves were only visible to the three, Hagakure excitedly waved her hands at them. Her greeting was returned with a smile "We didn't see you three this morning, we were wondering where you were"

Crossing her arms together and placing her weight on her left leg, Sakura nodded at her "Duty calls. We didn't had the time to greet you"

"Are those your hero uniforms!?" Mina excitedly asked, staring at the three females "It looks so cool and fashionable! You looked so sexy in it!"

Mineta nodded in agreement, giving them a thumbs up "I approve!" he said with a small drop of blood falling from his nose

The girls practically circled around the three as they admired the style of their clothing, throwing compliments here and there. The boys were just watching quietly, except for Mineta and Kaminari who are gawking at a distance and Katsuki who simply looked annoyed. The teachers were discussing among themselves while the students gets rowdier.

Zasha's hero suit had a very punk like style that shows off a lot of skin. Mineta was getting riled up as he can clearly see her cleavage showing from her suit's heart neckline. The hood of her suit was down, showing her platinum blonde hair tied up in a simple bun.