Chapter 62. Todoroki Household

Note: Italic: Russian | Bold: English | Normal: Japanese

There are some italic words that aren't Russian, sometimes they are thoughts and written letters, etc.

---

Another day had passed, Endeavor had finally been discharged from the hospital. Due to the severe injuries he sustained, he had to undergo surgery in addition to healing from both Recovery girl and Umi Hirano. Thanks to those, he had avoided death. However, he had received an awful scar in his left face.

A heavy sigh escapes Sakura's lips as she pressed her forehead on the wooden table in front of her. The soft cushion and tatami floor had no way of bringing comfort to her frantic heart. With the media going crazy about their identities, evey tabloids and news wouldn't just stop. The television screen flashed brightly as she could hear the host of the show had enthusiastically introduced their agenda for the day "During a Nomu attack two days ago, two mysterious young female heroes has entered the scene—bringing an excellent impressions to the public. Who are they? What were their intentions behind their sudden appearance? Questions has stayed unanswered but we're here today with Mr. Zenkichi Hisagawa to give us possible answers. The public are very much eager to hear your opinions about this, Zenkichi-san! As an expert professional hero investigator, please tell us your thoughts" media does love cracking stories like these just to gain more viewers but it should be fine since U.A. and Wolfsbane has been keeping tabs with the media. There shouldn't be any concerning leak, as they were told yesterday. However, the doubt was still there for Sakura.

"Wow, aren't you getting too famous now?" a tall man with white hair and broad shoulder teased as he stared across the pink haired girl who's already dying from embarrassment "It's been a while since we had you here and now you're basically like a celebrity, please give me your autograph later!" He is Natsuo Todoroki, Enji Todoroki's (Endeavor) second son.

"Natsu-nii, please stop" Sakura groaned, wrapping her head with her arms around it "We even got scolded after this—we're supposed to lay low and yet my stupid instinct just said otherwise"

A giggle escaped Fuyumi Todoroki as she carefully arranged the table with utensils and plates, quite happy to have her cousin around. Soon, her father will arrive from the hospital to join them as well "You didn't invite Umi-chan? It's been a while since I saw her as well—" her eyes quietly landed on Shouto, who had just entered the room. He took a seat next to Sakura and helped his sister with setting the table "Right, that happened" she mumbled, looking away from her younger brother as she remembered what her mother had told her the day after Umi's last visit.

Sitting properly, Sakura pursed her lips and took the paper bag from her side "She had something to do at school so she just ask me to give this to you" she handed the bag to Fuyumi who quietly accepted it with a thank you "It's a variation of sliced cakes, we can eat them later after lunch"

"She never changed" Fuyumi beamed, holding the bag carefully and walking towards the kitchen to put the cake in the fridge "she still loves sweets"

"How's Russia, by the way?" Natsuo asked, leaning a little to the table "You can speak Russian now?"

Crossing her arms, Sakura proudly answered "Of course, my Russian sounds natural! You'll never understand how hard I worked to learn!" she said, switching to Russian that earned an amused sound from both Fuyumi and Natsuo while Shouto looked at her with an amused expression.

"But you're still failing your general course, aren't you?" the white-haired man asked, grinning at Sakura. The young girl hissed at her, offended by his statement "You only have a knack of learning language but not simple things like math or science" he laughed a loud, holding on his stomach.