Chapter 23. Would you date Katsuki Bakugou?

Note: Italic: Russian | Bold: English | Normal: Japanese

There are some italic words that aren't Russian, sometimes they are thoughts and written letters, etc.

---

The same day, the sky had already turned auburn, telling everyone that the sun is already setting. Zasha, who already changed her clothes, was sitting on the couch with her back rested on its armrest as her focus were solely on the laptop rested on her lap. She had just finished her written report and excuse letter that she will be sending to her supervisor after Aizawa have check it. While she was waiting for her mentor's reply, she had started with her apology letter since she will be starting her patrol after dinner. She will have no time at night to do her paper works.

While she was working on her laptop, the two boys decided that they would divide their space and had started cleaning. Despite of Katsuki throwing instructions to Midoriya in a loud voice, and sometimes they would verbally fight each other, Zasha still managed to finish half of her agenda for the day. Midoriya had commented about her praiseworthy focus when he passed by her.

"Oi" Zasha looked up and instantly lifted her right hand to catch the small yellow carton that Katsuki just threw at her.

Once she got her hand on the juice, she smiled and looked at Katsuki with an appreciative smile "Thank you" she used her teeth to plucked the white straw from the back of the carton and opened the juice using its straw with one hand before starting to sip on it.

"Hot" Midoriya complained, gripping on the end of his shirt and lifting it up to wipe his sweat that were running down on his neck. Katsuki had apparently did the same as well, cursing at sweating for moving too much. They are almost finish with the cleaning, the only thing that is left to do is taking everyone's garbage out, so they were waiting for the others to come.

The boys' ears noticed the sound of Zasha's sipping getting louder and louder. They looked by her direction and saw her staring at the two of them "Please, by all means, continue" she waved her hand, gesturing them to do what they were doing. The two looked at her rather confused "Your future girlfriends are surely lucky to have such toned lovers" she winked at them and continued with her work as she nibbled on the straw

Hearing her supposed compliment, Midoriya felt his whole body burning in embarrassment. He finally got what she was implying. On the other hand, Katsuki clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Sooner, the class had entered the dormitory and started to hang around the common area. Sakura and Umi sat on Zasha's couch and asked her about her day. The blonde pouted and complained to her two friends. Umi was kind enough to tell her what she missed during classes while Sakura was lightly scolding her for disappointing her mentor.

On a window nearby, Mineta was leaning next to a floor to ceiling window and ran his finger on its sill. Sero joined him as his small classmate lifted his finger up with a visible dust coating it. Mineta looked smugly at Katsuki, obviously teasing the ash blonde. Sero, who stood next to the small grape male, pointed at Mineta as he asked, "What's with this dust, dear Bakugou?"

Shaking in anger, Katsuki answered "That's Deku's part! Stop messing around!" the two males laughed at him. He turned his head towards Midoriya who's busy tying the yellow garbage bags "Hey you, can't you even clean properly?!" the green haired instantly apologized

"I'm tired" Sato complained, pressing a hand on the back of his head. Mina was matching his pace as she stretched her arms while they approach Denki and Kirishima who was sitting on the couch next to Zasha's.

Noticing the two approaching, Zasha gave them a small smile and said "good work today" the students returned her words.

"Hey, guys! Put out your trash in front of your room's door. I'll bunch them up!" Midoriya announced. He looked at Sato as the tall male had placed an arm on the couch's back and asked about their English classes with Kirishima.