Chapter 58. Japanese Hero Billboard Charts

Note: Italic: Russian | Bold: English | Normal: Japanese

There are some italic words that aren't Russian, sometimes they are thoughts and written letters, etc.

---

"Is someone dead?" Kirishima asked as he stood next to Umi who's quietly watching Zasha holding an incense in front of a plate of fruit offering for the dead "What's Mai doing?"

Umi turned her head in his direction for a second and said "It's Frank sensei—"

A gasp escaped Kirishima's lips as he looks at the small bluenette "He's dead?!"

"No" Sakura joined in, standing behind the two "Zasha's just being an idiot"

Letting out a chuckle, Umi explained "Frank sensei kind of made Aizawa sensei angry—It was rather chaotic"

Kirishima's lips formed into a large O as he got the picture from Umi's explanation. It wasn't a surprise to hear something like this since it was obvious that their homeroom teacher hated the teacher from Russia. Although the reason behind is quite unknown, Aizawa's intent to kill Frank has always been present and it's already expected that a fight is bound to break out. The red head's feet shuffled as he approached Zasha to join her in her shenanigans. He pressed his hands together to let out a small prayer "May his poor soul be guided by the gods"

"Indeed" Zasha whispered, keeping her eyes closed

Rolling her eyes, Sakura let out a sigh and shake her head "Seriously, I'm surrounded by idiots" she crossed her arms and turned her heel to see Shouji and Iida walking towards their direction "I heard we're having visitors?"

Iida nodded in response and said "Aizawa sensei announced it earlier but he didn't informed us who would be visiting"

"We'll keep the guards activated just for precaution" Zasha chime in, placing an arm around Umi's shoulder. Sakura looked at her, asking if she's done being an idiot for the day. She gave her a grin as a response, earning another eye role from the pink haired female.

Tokoyami passed by their small group and let out a sneeze. Uraraka instantly gave him a concerned look, asking if he's feeling sick and he answered with "No, I'm in good health" he replied, raising his right hand for a brief moment "My mucus membrane is just doing its job"

"What are you talking about?" Uraraka's concern turned into a confusion, her grip on her warm mug almost loosen as she was caught off guard by his reply.

"Maybe someone's talking about you!" Denki teased, looking at Tokoyami's direction while he takes a seat on the couch right next to Momo "Maybe you've got some fans like Yaoyorozu at the festival!"

Zasha moved to take a seat on the arm rest, right next to Katsuki, she looked at Denki and said, "You do know that that's scientifically impossible, right?"

"—metaphorically speaking then!" the male corrected

"Denki-san is right though" Umi joined in, thanking Denki after he had offered the seat next to him "You were quite famous during the festival"

Nodding, Zasha added "I wonder why?"

"It's probably because the commercial they participated in" Jirou explained, giving Momo a teasing smile "During the internship both Momo and Kendo-san was taken underwing by the pro hero celebrity Uwabami. I heard that rather than doing something heroic, they had to move from TV station to another because of Uwabami's packed schedule for interviews, pictorials and filming" 

Sakura let out an intrigued "ooh" while she comfortably leaned her elbows on the back of the couch behind the bluenette. She titled her head towards Momo and teasingly said "then please don't forget about us"