Chapter 21. Katsuki & Zasha

Note: Italic: Russian | Bold: English | Normal: Japanese

There are some italic words that aren't Russian, sometimes they are thoughts and written letters

A/N: Do me a favor, Zasha, and give my baby a hug ლ(◕ω◕ლ). I'll be releasing this chapter today as well since I'm bored. I'll be having school again this August 17, things will get busy ರ╭╮ರ

--

The fun walk with the three males ended once they reached satan's den. Aizawa was not pleased at all. Using his capture weapon, the weird band that was usually wrapped around his neck, he restrained his two problem children who are slightly patched up from the fight.

"To fight each other at the very night of the provisional license exam" the gray band tightened around the two and the pain in their faces were visible. After reaching the door, they were ushered to the small infirmary where they tried to fix their bruise, but the underworld's lord had appeared as if summoned from hell itself. With his mid length black hair tied up into a messy bun, the stress, disappointment and anger were piercingly scary for the three "I'm glad you two are so energetic" Zasha failed to keep her laughter inside their mouth when a small breath came out of her lips "Zasha, did I told you to breathe?!" the female nervously shook her head, not opening her mouth "keep that hand higher or I'll tie you up in the ceiling" he looked at his trainee and his onyx eyes flashed red, threatening the poor female.

Zasha gulped her laughter down her throat and frown. She keeps her knees to the ground and straightened her arms to keep both of her fists up. Unlike the two in restrain, she was immediately positioned to her punishment stance that Aizawa had taught her whenever she did something wrong during the training. He knows how she absolutely hates keeping her hands up for so long.

Panicking, Toshinori stepped in when he noticed Aizawa's restraints tightening around the boys and his poor niece eyes threatening to pour out tears "Aizawa sensei, wait. Don't use the restraints! I'm the cause!" Aizawa looked at the male blonde, his right eye was dying to pop in anger. He remembered how All might had interrupted him from going to Katsuki and Midoriya's whereabouts earlier. He had originally planned on stopping the two as the thought of their usual arguing had popped in his mind, since his trainee has failed to restrain the two as well, but the former symbol of peace had insisted that he will go in his stead.

"What is the cause of this?" the black-haired man questioned, making the three students flinch in panic. They couldn't possibly tell him the truth about All might, Zasha even didn't utter a word about it when he called earlier. But it seems like Toshinori had already a plan when he approached Class A's homeroom teacher and murmured to his ear about the inner turmoil that Katsuki has been experiencing. Aizawa frowned and his band loosened on the two students "For that reason, it can't be helped if they broke the rules, huh?" the students looked at him and his eyes had sharpen on the two boys in front of him "We can't let it go that easily. I'll give you the punishment you deserve" his face contorted more as he asked, "Who hit first?" Looking away, Katsuki honestly answered that it was him who hit first and Midoriya had admitted his fault as well. Aizawa moved his head to look at Zasha's direction, the female flinched when she heard him say "and you watched them break their heads like mindless animals" she internally cried, her arms were moving a bit lower "straighten your arms!" and she did. Aizawa pointed at Katsuki and threw his verdict "Four days of house arrest for Bakugou, three for Midoriya! In that time, you will clean the common area morning and night! And I want a written apology from you!" his restrains on the two had completely retracted and went back to Aizawa's arms "As for the injuries, if the pain doesn't subside, go to the infirmary, but don't rely on the old woman's quirk or Hirano's!! You should heal yourselves. And you!!" he turned to face Zasha and flicked his finger in her forehead "Starting tomorrow I want you to do your training routines until lunch time, without any breaks! After lunch you are to return here to write a very detailed report about what happened tonight. I want an apology letter from you too, for being negligent. You are on a semi house arrest; you are not allowed to join the class in U.A and in Wolfsbane. At night you will be on full guard and patrol! Write a report and an excuse letter and send it to your supervisor in Russia, you will do all of these for four days, do you understand?!"